The latest PUBG Mobile Season 17 update is live now in all the regions. The newest Runic Power themed royale pass brought several new rewards to the table which can only be unlocked by purchasing the Season 17 Elite Pass.
With Season 17 commencing into PUBG Mobile, the players’ ranks have also been reset and the RP section of the game has also been unlocked. Here you can check the reward list of Season 17 Elite Royale Pass.
However, one must download a small in-game patch update in order to unlock the RP section of the PUBG Mobile. For those, who who haven’t installed the PUBG Mobile yet, here’s the download link of the PUBG Mobile Season 17 Update.
How to download PUBG Mobile Season 17 Royale Pass update
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3qumVnD
- Download PUBG Mobile’s latest version APK file from the above buttons.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch PUBG Mobile Global version and log in to your account.
- On the main screen, hit the Update button on the popup.
- Once the download completes, reboot the game and enjoy the latest Season 17 update.
Note: Make sure your device has 4GB of free storage space to accommodate the game and its resources.