The latest PUBG Mobile Season 16 update is live now, and the newest Metro Royale themed Royale Pass with a plethora of exciting rewards is available in the game.
With the beginning of Season 16, all players’ ranks have also been reset, and everyone has been placed under a lower tier. Moreover, the complete reward list of Season 16 Royale Pass has also been revealed, and one can check it out here.
To unlock the RP section of the PUBG Mobile, the game developers have released a small in-game patch update. However, for those who haven’t installed the PUBG Mobile yet, here’s the download link of PUBG Mobile Season 16 Update.
How to download PUBG Mobile Season 16 Royale Pass update
- Download PUBG Mobile’s latest version APK and OBB files from the above buttons.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.tencent.ig.
- Launch PUBG Mobile Global version and log in to your account.
- On the main screen, hit the Update button on the popup.
- Once the download completes, reboot the game and enjoy the latest Season 16 update.
Note: Make sure your device has 4GB of free storage space to accommodate the game and its resources.