PUBG Mobile might be free to play title, but acquiring cosmetic items in the game will require you to spend money. Although most of the in-game items can be obtained via UC Cash, players can also use redeem codes to get complimentary items like weapon skins, costumes, characters, parachutes, and other items in the PUBG Mobile.
How to redeem PUBG Mobile codes
- Visit the official PUBG Mobile redemption center by clicking here.
- Enter your account’s character ID and redeem code.
- Fill in the verification code in the last text field.
- Verify all the details and hit the OK button.
- Launch the PUBG Mobile application and open the Mail section to claim your reward.
PUBG Mobile Working Redeem Codes in Season 16
If the redeem code is expired, the website will display a message “Invalid redeem code.” Thus we strongly recommend you quickly redeem all of the aforementioned codes to nab all the rewards.
Related: PUBG Mobile Weapons Tier List