As teased earlier in August, PUBG Mobile’s latest collaboration with Metro Exodus is live now in the game. With two renowned gaming IPs joining hands, Tencent brought the new gameplay mode “Metro Royale”, challenges and themed event updates to PUBG Mobile players.
One such exclusive event called “Metro Royale Survival” is rewarding the players with premium rewards upon completing the objectives in the game. In this PUBG Mobile guide, we’ll walk through all the different types of missions followed by event rewards.
PUBG Mobile Metro Royale Survival event guide
During the Metro Royale Survival event, players have to complete a total of 5 missions to nab all the rewards.
Steps to participate in the event:
- Launch PUBG Mobile and sign in to your account.
- On the main screen, click on the Events tab.
- Head over to the Themed Events section.
- Tap Metro Royale Survival and hit the Go button of any mission.
- After completing the mission, come back on the event page and claim your rewards.
Missions and Rewards
The following missions need to be accomplished till the event lasts:
- Send 3x Heart (Chicken) to friends to receive 1x Supply Crate Coupon scratch.
- Complete 1 match to get 1x Thrill Ride BP crate.
- Complete 3 matches to win 2x Heart (Chicken) popularity.
- Survive for 45 minutes to get 1x Supply Crate Coupon scratch.
- Recover a total of 200 health to obtain 20 AG currency for free.
PUBG Mobile’s Metro Royale Survival event is concluding on November 23. Thus, make sure to rush your progress to win exhilarating in-game items.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!