The latest 0.20.0 update for PUBG Mobile Lite rolled out globally today. The update brings major changes to the game including Snow Fight in Varenga map, Winter theme, brand new Castle area and much more. Apart from this, PUBG Corp. has also added a new feature called ‘Universal Mark’ that gives teammates more accurate combat info.
The PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.0 update requires approximately 1 GB of free storage on Android devices. Players can directly update the PUBG Mobile Lite app to 0.20.0 version via Google Playstore.
However, if one is unable to download it from the store due to any error, here’s an alternative way to install the latest update.
How to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.0 update
- Download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.0 version APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.tencent.iglite.
- Launch PUBG Mobile Lite Global version from the home screen and sign in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
Note: Download the APK file again, if you’re encountering Problem Parsing the Package error.
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.0 update features
- Winter Festival Varenga Snow Fight – Winter Winter Chicken Dinner
- Snowboard: New gameplay! Climb up a snowy mountain to speed downhill
- Winter Festival “Specialty”: Frozen Egg! Throw it to the ground for a life-saving Ice Sculpture barrier
- Winter Castle: Grab your gear and adventure in a new area
- Winter Festival vibes in the Lobby and Spawn Island
- Universal Mark: Real-time marking gives teammates more accurate combat info