After months of anticipation, the PUBG Mobile India is officially upon us but with a catch. As of now, the game is under the Early Access state, and only a few players have got access to PUBG Mobile India.
Even though the game is limited to few pre-registered users, it doesn’t mean that not everyone can download it. For those who haven’t received the access, here’s a prominent alternative method (APK and OBB) to download and install PUBG Mobile India – Early Access on your Android devices.
How to download PUBG Mobile India (Early Access)?
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3vyQlDa
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3gGH1be
- Download the PUBG Mobile India APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the obb file to Android >> OBB >> com.pubg.imobile
- Launch PUBG Mobile India and enjoy the game.
The APK file of the PUBG Mobile India is 71 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 619 MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it.
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.
Stay tuned with us to receive latest news and updates for PUBG Mobile India.