PUBG Mobile is one of the most played battle royale games available on Google Play Store and Apple Store. Besides the global version of the game, i.e., PUBG Mobile Cyber Week, the developers have designed various other variants specifically for different regions.
Amidst all of the versions, PUBG Mobile Korean is one of the most successful versions of the battle royale game. Even though the Korean version is available on Google Play Store and Apple Store, not every player can download it except Korean and Japanese players.
However, players from any region can still download and play PUBG Mobile’s latest 1.1.0 Korean version without using any VPN service. Here is a step by step guide to download and install PUBG Mobile Korean 1.1.0 version via sideloading the application.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.1.0 Korean Version
PUBG Mobile 1.1.0 Korean Version APK Download link: https://bit.ly/39Wgt3J
PUBG Mobile 1.1.0 Korean Version OBB Download link: https://bit.ly/2IvBQ0J
- Download the PUBG Mobile 1.1.0 Korean version’s APK and OBB files from the above links.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest PUBG Mobile Korean version update.
PUBG Mobile Korean 1.1.0 update APK file size is around 58 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 1.35 GB. The update requires approx. 4 GB of free storage in total to install on any smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.