PS Remote Play is an official application from PlayStation for mobile platforms that enables players to access their PS4 or PS5 consoles from the comfort of their Android or iOS device. Players can use it to play games, start downloads and updates, and do most of the other things you can do on the console. On the Android platform in particular, if you are having issues downloading the app from Google Play, you can use the PS Remote Play APK download link to get and install the app.
Disclaimer: If you aren’t confident downloading APKs from third-party websites, we request you download them via the Google Play Store. It supports the developers, and there is no risk of malware or other things in the downloaded files.
Also Read | MP3 Juice: APK Download Link
With that said, let us check out the PS Remote Play APK download link and the steps to install the APK on your android device.
PS Remote Play – Apk Download For Android
PS Remote Play APK file sizes up to 25.44 MB. So, if you own a PS4 or PS5 or both and want to play their games on your android device, you can use the below PS Remote Play download link to get the APK file and install it on your device without worrying about any errors or similar things.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open the file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK gets installed, open the PS Remote Play application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
That is it. You can download the PS Remote Play app using the above link and share your bittersweet experience in the comments.