Project Bloodstrike is a battle royale game with a subtle touch of roguelike experience. In the game, you choose from a set of Operators, each offering unique skills you can use during battle to win matches. The game also features weapon customization, loadouts, and other such things—making it one of the must-try battle royale experiences. This guide will share the Project Bloodstrike APK Download Link v1.001.530045.
Disclaimer: You can download Project Bloodstrike from the Google Play Store at no extra cost. It’s a free-to-play game, and usually, we recommend that players download or update Android games from the official store only. But for some reason, if the user cannot download it from Google Play, they can use the below Project Bloodstrike v1.001.530045 APK download link.
With that said, let us check out the Project Bloodstrike v1.001.530045 APK download link and step on how to install it on your Android device.
Project Bloodstrike: APK Download Link v1.001.530045
Project Bloodstrike v1.001.530045 APK file sizes up to 1000.050 MB, roughly equal to 1.05 GB. You can download the game using the link below if you want to try out the latest version of Project Bloodstrike with fewer bugs and issues and the latest features and content.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open the file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it by navigating to Settings > Safety and then Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK gets installed, open the Project Bloodstrike application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Project Bloodstrike is available on the Android platform, while the iOS version is still in beta testing.