If you ever dreamed about serving the community and becoming a police officer, then you need to know that this game will let you command everything that has to do with that! Therefore, our Police Inc tips and cheats that we will share with you are going to make you into an even better officer!
The article that we have for you today will cover everything that you need to know in order to build and upgrade the police station departments, so if you want to know the best way to level up and upgrade your police section, then we got you!
So, enough with the introductions! Here we present our Police Inc tips and tricks to become the best police officer!
Hire more personnel
On the top side of the screen you will see that you have a certain number of officers available. I suggest that you always keep one or two extra officers on hand, because you will need them!
It is always a good idea to have an extra one on hand, especially because usually the officer that you send on patrol might end up getting hurt.
As soon as I started the game I hired 3 more officers, because it is super cheap at the beginning, and it’s worth having them.
Build new departments as you go
As you level up, you will be able to build new police departments. Always build them as soon as you have the Coins for that, because they will take a while to get built, and they will help you develop a big police station.
Since the departments unlock as you level up, so do their upgrades. So always build and upgrade anything you can because they will be good for you in the end!
Spin the Fortune Wheel – twice!
Every day you will have the opportunity to spin the Fortune Wheel several times. This is a nice way of getting freebies because all that you have to do is… play! You can get donuts, gems and gold, and much more goodies!
Also, another cool thing I suggest you do is watch an ad so you can spin the wheel again – for free! All that is takes is several seconds, so it’s not much, really. The results you get for spinning it are definitely worth the time invested.
Solve the Cold Cases
The Cold Cases are some daily cases that you can solve and receive lots of XP and coins. They will take time – increasingly more time. If the first mission took up to 1 minute, the last mission can take even 8 hours!
I always prefer to leave this last mission last for when I am about to go to sleep and close the game, and do the other missions first (because they take less time). It’s super easy – and free – to get rewards like this, so definitely head on there are complete these missions!
Complete the Daily Missions
Just like the Cold Cases, these Daily Missions are also some extra quests which add up to your XP bar and increase your income. The last mission will reward you with Gems as well, which are super useful!
So I suggest that you do all of these Daily Missions only to complete the last one, because they are really easy and give great rewards!
Watch ads for free Donuts and free Gems!
Every few minutes, you can watch an advertisement to gain some free Donuts and Gems! They are going to come in handy no matter what you do, so if you have the patience to watch two ads several times, definitely take advantage of these small things!
A few extra Police Inc tips and tricks:
– If you want to level up fast, send your best man (or woman) to Patrol. Here, your selected officer will fight crime and return home with lots of XP and possibly other skills and items.
– If you assign someone weak to Patrol, give them some items to aid them in battle.
– Donuts act as Energy, and they refill with time. Whenever you have enough Donuts to go on patrol again, do it!
– Investigate the Cold Cases in the order that they come in, because they will be ordered from shortest (1 minute) to longest (8 hours).
– Use 100 Gems to summon one Special Staff. They will be an amazing addition, trust me! Definitely worth the investment!
– Once you have all the staff you want, you can spend your Gems on items to help you fight crime (in my opinion, Assault Stick and Pepper Spray could be useful, depending on how many points you are missing to be at least equal on points with the enemy).
– Always build the latest buildings – they will help!
These would be all of our Police Inc tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more useful tips that have helped you grow quickly? Share them with us down in the comments section below!