March has plenty in store for Pokémon Go, and the first major event is the Searching for Legends event. This event will have trainers all over the world test their sleuthing skills in an attempt to sniff out legendary Pokémon, and what better Pokémon to help than Nosepass, the giant nose Pokémon? This event has plenty to do, and we’re here with a guide on all of the event quest tasks and rewards for Searching for Legends in Pokémon Go.
Searching for Legends Field Research
In addition to the regular daily tasks, the Searching for Legends event has field research tasks for you to complete. In order to receive field research for the event, you must visit your local Pokéstop and spin it. Upon spinning a Pokéstop, you will receive the following tasks that are listed under your field research. We’ve also listed their corresponding rewards as well, in case you’re hunting down a specific shiny.
- Catch 5 steel-type Pokémon – Potentially Shiny Nosepass
- Catch 5 rock-type Pokémon – Potentially Shiny Roggenrola
- Power up a Pokémon 5 times – Potentially Shiny Nosepass
- Earn a candy walking with your buddy – Potentially Shiny Nosepass
- Use an Incense – Shieldon
- Win a raid – Potentially Shiny Skarmory
And if you’re curious, here are the combat powers for the Pokémon you can find.
- Nosepass: 425 max CP, 390 minimum CP
- Roggenrola: 516 max CP, 479 minimum CP
- Shieldon: 381 max CP, 348 minimum CP
- Skarmory: 903 max CP, 854 minimum CP
Info was collected by the extremely helpful Pokémon Go fansite LeekDuck.