The latest Community Day for Pokémon Go is almost here, and this time we’re celebrating generation six’s little bird that could: Fletchling! Officially titled The Bravest Bird, this Community Day event contains a number of awards and challenges for players who are willing to buy the ticket. We’ve got all the info in our Pokémon Go guide on everything you need to know for The Bravest Bird!
How to get The Bravest Bird ticket
Before you can participate in the Community Day special research event, you have to buy the premium ticket. The ticket is $1 USD, so it isn’t too costly if you’re interested in trying it out. Upon completion of your purchase the ticket will automatically activate and you’ll be given a set of research tasks to complete.
The Bravest Bird Research Tasks
- Power up any Pokémon 10 times – 10 pokéballs
- Catch 15 Fletchlings – Fletchling
- Land 5 nice throws – 20 Fletchling candy
- Part 1 completion reward – 1,000 stardust, 10 pinap berries, Fletchling
- Catch 15 Fletchlings – 20 Fletchling candy
- Transfer 10 Pokémon – Fletchinder
- Evolve 3 Fletchling – 10 pokéballs
- Part 2 completion reward – 1,000 experience points, 15 great balls, Fletchling
- Land 3 great curveball throws – 20 Fletchling candy
- Evolve 1 Fletchinder – 5 golden razz berries
- Transfer 10 Pokémon – 5 great balls
- Part 3 completion reward – 2,000 experience points, 1 rocket radar, 10 ultra balls
- Completion rewards – 3,000 experience points, 2 Talonflames, 5 silver pinap berries, 2,000 stardust, 2 rare candies
Is The Bravest Bird ticket worth it?
The Bravest Bird is, compared to the other Community Day tickets, not too great unfortunately. Fletchling’s line is an OK to use Pokémon, but they’re nothing special. As for items, it’s kind of a hard sell considering that some of the free Community Day tickets gave better rewards. The Bravest Bird has no poffins, incense, or any premium items whatsoever. On top of that you only get a miniscule amount of stardust, which kind of makes this ticket not really worth it in the community’s eyes.
Still, with the ticket only being a dollar, we’re sure that the ticket’s items will probably be useful to at least a few players. In the end this ticket’s value is up to you to decide, but overall the community reception to it hasn’t been too great.