From September 8, 2021, to September 13, 2021, a new Pokémon Go event will be held. Right now, there is an improved chance for Psychic-Type Pokémon to spawn in the wild. New Timed Research tasks were also added specially for this event. These tasks are called Psychic Spectacular Timed Research, and they consist of 5 stages with 3 tasks in each. This guide will tell you about all of the tasks and rewards you will get from progressing through Psychic Spectacular Timed Research in Pokémon Go.
Psychic Spectacular Timed Research in Pokémon Go
Psychic Spectacular Timed Research in Pokémon Go consists of 5 stages. There will be 3 tasks within each stage.
The first stage will ask you to complete the following tasks:
- Catch 10 Psychic-Type Pokémon – 500 XP
- Transfer 10 Pokémon – 10 Pokeballs
- Spin a PokéStop or Gym – 500 Stardust
As a final reward, you will get 10 Razz Berries, 500 XP, and an encounter with Abra.
The second stage consists of the next tasks:
- Power Up Pokémon 5 Times – 10 Ultra Balls
- Catch 20 Pokémon – 5 Pinap Berries
- Make 5 Great Throws – 1 Fast TM
After completing all of these tasks, you will get 10 Great Balls, 500 Stardust, and an encounter with Ralts.
RELATED: Can Slugma be shiny in Pokemon GO?
The third stage consists of the next tasks:
- Hatch an Egg – Bronzor encounter
- Evolve 2 Psychic-Type Pokémon – Solosis encounter
- Earn a Candy Walking With Your Buddy – 1,000 Stardust
The final reward will consist of 5 Revives, 500 XP, and a Girafarig encounter.
The fourth stage consists of the next tasks:
- Send 5 Gifts to Friends – 1 Charged TM
- Use 15 Berries to Help Catch Pokémon – Xatu encounter
- Battle in the Go Battle League 2 Times – Meditite encounter
The final reward will consist of 1 Incense, 500 XP, and a Starmie encounter.
The fifth stage consists of the next tasks:
- Battle in a Raid – 5 Hyper Potions
- Make 5 Nice Curveball Throws – Baltoy encounter
- Use an Incense – 1 Lure Module
The final reward will be 1,000 XP, 1,000 Stardust, and an Inkay encounter.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!