With the help of Pokemon Go modded APK, you will get access to a version of the game with Hack Radar, Anti-Ban, Fake GPS, and other similar benefits.
We have prepared a handy guide that talks about the modded version of Pokemon Go. We also share a download link, along with the steps to install the APK file.
Disclaimer: If you want an original Pokemon Go experience, we request you download the game via the Google Play Store. It not only supports the developers but also helps in maintaining a fair and non-toxic community.
Still, for whatever reason, if you want to try out the modded version of Pokemon Go, you will find all the details below.
Pokemon Go MOD APK Download Link: Fake GPS, Radar and Anti-Ban
Pokemon Go Mod APK file sizes up to 217 MB. You can download the APK file irrespective of the version. Once you install the APK, it will automatically update itself to the latest version.
Though, keep in mind in most Mod APKs, you are recommended to play the game offline without updating it. Since this particular mod offers Anti-Ban, you can go online, as, without that, you won’t be able to play the game.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Pokemon Go application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.