Recently we’ve got a new Special Research story. It is Misunderstood Mischief Special Research for Pokémon Go. With this update, you will be able to complete special tasks for the research and obtain different rewards. It consists of different stages that are going to be opened one by one from 1st September. The total number of the stages is 16 and currently, 6 of them are released. This guide will tell you about all available stages and how to complete them.
Misunderstood Mischief Special Research in Pokémon Go
Misunderstood Mischief Special Research in Pokémon Go consists of different stages with unique tasks and rewards. Currently, there are 6 stages opened. The first stage will consist of three tasks. You will need to do the next things:
- Make 10 Nice Throws – 1 Incense
- Use an Incense – 10 Pokeballs
- Take 3 snapshots of wild Psychic-type Pokémon – 10 Pinap Berries
As a reward, you will get 1,000 XP, 500 Stardust, and a Gothita encounter.
The next task will ask you to collect a reward. It will be 720 Stardust and you will also obtain 720 XP. Each second task will be like this, so we are not going to mention stages 4 and 6.
The third stage will ask you to do the next tasks:
- Make 5 Curveball Throws – 15 Pokeballs
- Catch 10 Different Species of Pokémon – 5 Great Balls
- Earn 5,000 Stardust – 3 Max Revive
The reward will be 1,000 XP, 500 Stardust, and a Hoopa Confined encounter.
The fifth stage will consist of the next tasks:
- Power up Pokémon 10 Times – 15 Great Balls
- Catch 20 Psychic-Type Pokémon – Abra Encounter
- Evolve 3 Psychic-Type Pokémon – 10 Revives
After completing these tasks you will get 10 Hyper Potions, 10 Inkay Candy, and a Wobbuffet encounter.
These are all currently available stages. Check our site for updates if you want to find information about Pokémon Go.