The Winter Holiday Season is well underway in Pokemon Go, and its second part has just recently commenced. With the Pokemon Go Holidays Part 2 debuting worldwide, fans will be able to find Bergmite in the wild, along with several other Ice-type Pokémon throughout the whole event.
Apart from this, a new event has emerged in Pokémon Go called the Holidays Catch Challenge. The event offers a variety of phenomenal rewards that one can earn by completing certain tasks.
In this guide, we’ll be looking at all the rewards and tasks that the Pokémon Go Holidays Catch challenge has to offer.
Holiday Event 2021: Catch Challenge
- Catch 10 Pokémon – 10 Poké Balls
- Catch 25 Pokémon – 25 Poké Balls
- Catch 10 Ice-type Pokémon – 10 Great Balls
- Catch 40 Ice-type Pokémon – 25 Great Balls
- Catch 9 different species of Ice-type Pokémon – 25 Ultra Balls
Rewards: Galarian Mr. Mime encounter.
Holiday Event 2021: Friendship Challenge
- Send five Gifts to friends
- Holiday Pikachu encounter
- Trade three Pokémon with a friend
- Vanillite encounter
- Send 25 Gifts to friends
- Holiday Delibird encounter
- Send a Gift three days in a row
- TBD Pokémon encounter
- Make a new friend
- Three Silver Pinap Berries
Rewards: Galarian Mr. Mime encounter
As one can see, the first two tasks for this challenge are pretty easy to complete. However, players might face difficulties while completing the last three as it includes catching Ice Type Pokemon.
Thus, trainers need to complete Field Research tasks, encounter Pokémon in the wild, hatch 7km Eggs, and find one-star and three-star raids featuring Ice-type Pokémon in order to walk through the last three tasks.