Help Peter bring musical theater back into his hometown! Peter Panic is an all-new Adult Swim. It’s a fresh and unique mash up of rapid-fire mini-games and musical prowess! Beat mini-games to earn people’s respect and enlist them in your growing cast. Since Peter Panic is a fairly straight forward game, we’ll help you with the minigames for the first three sets. Ready? Let’s get this show started with our Peter Panic cheats, tips and tricks strategy guide!
1. The Peanut Factory!
- AVOID! Watch out for the peanut cannons! This one is pretty simple – just watch for whichever cannon isn’t turning red and stand there.
- CATCH! Drag the box to catch the falling vases. Stay on the move and keep your finger mobile!
- STAMP! Wait for the packing foam to stop in the center, then tap to stamp. Watch out – don’t stamp the vases!
- WAIT! Wait until the bar fills up all the way and the green thumbs up appears. Tap to dispense the packing peanut mold!
- SORT! Look at the papers. If the top mark is green, drag it into the IN pile. If it’s red, drag it into the OUT pile.
- PACK! Wait until the boxes are near the tube, then tap the red button to drop packing peanuts into the box. Don’t wait too long!
- BOSS: FEED! Tap the button to feed the demon. Keep the meter on the left within the green zone; overfeeding and underfeeding will make the demon mad!
2. The Museum!
- FEED! Wait until you see a slot’s food eaten and the sign “FILL” lit up. Tap the button to replace the food. Don’t tap it if food is still there!
- SORT! Send the colored fish into their correct tanks. Check the icons on the tubes to see where they go. Take your time with this one; it’s easy to jump the gun and send the wrong fish in!
- LEAVE! Rapidly tap the people in the seats to make them leave.
- STEAL! Tap the GO button to make your robot advance one step. Wait for the lasers in front of you to deactivate, then proceed.
- MULCH! Drag the logs into the shredders that have matching symbols.
- SLIDE! Slide the red blocks around to create openings for the rocket ships.
- BOSS: SUMMON! Summon the giant monster by tapping the highlighted candle. This one is pretty straightforward, just make sure you’re quick as you need to complete three sets with each one adding more candles into the mix.
3. The Game Dev Studio!
- TAP! It’s Flappy Bird! No, seriously. Tap to make the bird flap and avoid the pipes!
- PAY! You’re out of lives, so tap the pay more button as fast as you can to buy more lives for your fruit puzzle game. Doesn’t this seem familiar…?
- KILL! Tap the little monsters to kill them. Don’t tap like crazy, as you have limited ammo. If a monster reaches you, you’ll take 30% damage. That means you can get hit four times before it’s over!
- LIVE! Drag your paddle at the bottom of the screen and keep at least one of the balls bouncing. Don’t let them all past you!
- JUMP! It’s Mario! Jump over obstacles and stomp on enemies. The longer you hold your tap, the higher you go.
- COMBINE! You must combine two shapes to match the shape in the middle. Take a quick glance around and you should be able to figure it out quickly. Try to look for any obvious ends or kinks.
- BOSS: FIGHT! Fight the big slime! Rapidly tap the attack button until you see ATTACKING appear under the slime. Hit the defend button to dodge, then resume attacking until you win!
4. The show is at 7 every night!
Upon completing the game dev studio, you can perform the show every night at 7’o’clock. Until then, you can practice each member’s role. Remember, the show will not play out fully if you do not have all of the cast! Each member has a specific mini-game that you must play through as the song progresses. Practice each one; the better you perform at them, the better your end score will be!
5. Start the game when you’ve got free time!
Heads up! Saving is disabled unless you pay a $2.99 micro transaction. If you’re really set on beating the game, start it up when you’ve got free time. Closing the app WILL restart your progress and you will need to start all over. Of course, you can also just pay to unlock save. The guys who made the game deserve it!
That’s all for Peter Panic! If you’ve got any other tips or tricks to share, leave a comment below!