Payday: Crime War, a co-op first-person action shooter game and the spiritual successor to Payday 2, is finally getting another closed beta that will kick off on Android and iOS platforms in December this year.
Payday: Crime War closed beta testing registration is currently underway. If you are interested in getting your hands on an early access version of Payday: Crime War for a limited time, you can get yourself registered for the closed beta before December 1, 2021.
To help you out, we have prepared a handy guide that shares step-by-step directions on how to register for Payday: Crime War closed beta.
How to Register for Payday: Crime War Closed Beta
Players can register for Payday: Crime War closed beta via the game’s official website.
- Visit Payday: Crime War website
- Click on the Register button available on the landing page
- Read the presented information and then click on Register
- Fill the below details in the closed beta registration form
- Email ID
- Have you played past Payday games?
- How often do you play mobile games?
- Your age range
- Click on Submit to complete the registration process
That’s it; this is how you can get yourself registered for Payday: Crime War closed beta.
Payday: Crime War is a first-person shooter game set to release on Android and iOS platforms.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!