In today’s article we are going to go into an in-depth Overhit rerolling guide, to help you get a better understanding of how the gacha system works in this game and to help you make the best hero picks.
So, let’s start with the very beginning, and explain to you what rerolling is, how you can do it and what heroes to look for to get from the rerolls!
Overhit – What is rerolling and how it works?
You will be able to complete the Campaign stages much easier if you have a few good heroes, and also win a ton more arena battles with arena-specialized heroes. In order to benefit from the best heroes, you might have to reroll – once or more times.
Rerolling is basically you resetting your account, for the hope of getting better characters. In order to reroll, you will have to first play on a Guest account, and progress up to stage 1-4. That’s when you will unlock Gacha, and you can start summoning heroes.
Before we get into rerolling, you should also claim all of your rewards to have all the possible Dimension Gems and Hero Tickets, so that you can go ahead and make as many summons as possible!
This is how you reroll, once you unlocked Gacha:
– Head on to Menu -> Gacha and do the Launch Celebration Gacha, which costs 100 D-Gems and you will receive guaranteed one of the following: Jasper, Reiz, Blossom, Leika, Teze.
Look for: Teze (preferably), Blossom or Leika.
– After completing the Launch Celebration Gacha, go to Premium Gacha and summon with Hero Tickets! Do all the possible summons you can with tickets (you see your number of tickets above the “Appearance Rate” button) and if you can, summon 10 – else, 1 by 1.
– After summoning with Tickets, you might have to complete a couple more stages or claim more rewards (if you don’t have enough Dimension Gems) and go to Premium Gacha -> 10 Gacha. There you will draw 10 random heroes, so let’s hope you will get something amazing!
If you managed to get some good SR and SSR heroes which are good for completing the Campaign mode, you will have to keep fighting in the Campaign mode and make upgrades to your characters to advance further. (Take a look at our game guide to learn how you can improve your characters)
You will now have to progress to stage 3-10. That’s when you will unlock “Select” gacha, which will allow you to draw 1 guaranteed SSR hero, and this can be actually rerolled 50 times until you get the hero you want.
Overhit – How “Select” gacha works?
This is the second stage of rerolling. By now, let’s assume that you have one or two good characters (or more if you were lucky), and you want a third one to boost your team power by quite a lot.
“Select” gacha will let you summon 10 random heroes, out of which 1 one of them will always be SSR rarity. You can re-do this up to 50 times for free, or until you get the hero that you want. If you get nothing good, we might have a little bit of an issue.
You can find this option by going to Menu -> Lobby -> top left corner under your profile. There, you will open an interface which looks like this (check the picture below) and you can start summoning. If you want to reroll the summons and try again, hit the “Draw Again” button. If you want to keep it, hit the “Obtain for free”.
In my opinion you should pray that you get your most desired hero here, because this is the point which will basically decide your entire game’s future. If you don’t get any good SSR hero here, then you will have to start the game all over again.
Don’t worry, this isn’t as bad as it sounds, and if you have good heroes the stages will go pretty quickly, so you’ll be back at 3-10 pretty quickly.
Overhit – Rerolling guide step by step:
So, basically all you have to do is spend all your currency on getting good heroes, else you start over. These are the steps:
– You log in as Guest and play up to level 1-4.
– You summon everything that we mentioned above, and pray that you get good heroes.
– If you got nothing good, you can reset now by heading on to Menu -> Info -> Delete Account and start over.
– If you got something good, progress up to level 3-10.
– You do the “Select” gacha and hope for some good heroes!
– If nothing good came your way, you reset and start from the beginning! (Menu -> Info -> Delete Account)
Overhit – What heroes to look for in rerolls?
There are some good SR heroes that you might want to keep, but the most important ones are SSR. This is where you should focus all of your attention on! These are the heroes you need to look for:
– Teze, Leika, Blossom (from Launch Celebration Gacha)
– Helena, Sophia (healers)
– Angelo, Ash (good damage)
Now I suggest that you don’t look for the SR ones too, because you might end up losing the SSR heroes (like I did on my first reroll) and that is not ideal. Once you get one of these heroes that you want, just keep it. You’ll do yourself a favor for not having to reroll again and again.
This would be everything that we have about the Overhit rerolling guide! What heroes did you get from the rerolls? Let us know down in the comments section below!