Things are getting hectic in the Devildom with the news that Raphael is coming to visit soon. This information will have everyone spiraling for a bit as no one knows quite what to expect. Lesson 17 in Obey Me! Nightbringer brings excitement and opportunities to expand your relationships with the handsome demon brothers before Raphael drops the message from heaven that will create even more chaos.
If you need a walkthrough for the best dialogue options and the best choices for increasing intimacy with different characters, you will find all the info you require in this Obey Me! Nightbringer lesson 17 guide.
Obey Me! Nightbringer Lesson 17 Walkthrough
In lesson 17 in Obey Me! Nightbringer, you will hear the news of Raphael’s impending arrival, help the brothers while they’re tidying up the mess in the study, socialize with Satan, witness Solomon’s drunkenness, hear about the time he met Asmodeus, and finally meet Raphael.
This lesson comes with new dialogue options that improve intimacy with different characters. If you’re feeling lost in any part of the story, you can check the choices we made in our playthrough with the alternatives for where your answers cause different outcomes. Without further ado, here’s how we played lesson 17 in Obey Me! Nightbringer:
- You’re both doing a great job! (you can also choose to commend either Luke or Simeon only, adding more intimacy points to respective relationships)
- Got it!
- Right, so quit messing around and get to work!
- I can’t wait to meet him! (this answer improves intimacy with Luke and Simeon; you can raise intimacy with Mammon and Leviathan if you choose I’m sort of afraid to meet him…)
- Trust me, I’ve learned my lesson… (this option improves intimacy with Lucifer)
- Yeah, I totally know the feeling.
- That’s wonderful! I hope you’re as happy as I am! (improves intimacy with Satan)
- Want to go after it?
- Why ask me something like that?
- I’m not about to leave. You’ll still have me here. (improves intimacy with Satan)
- Friendship. (you will improve intimacy with Satan if you choose Love. instead)
- Okay, sure.
- You don’t just “look” crazy…
- You really have fantastic luck, huh? (improves intimacy with Solomon)
- Solomon, have you been lonely without me?
- Let’s take our time on the way home… go slow. (you will improve intimacy with Solomon if you choose I’ll just pretend we never saw each other.)
- Nice to meet you.
And that exhausts all the options that matter the most in the dialogue walkthrough for lesson 17 in Obey Me! Nightbringer. For more assistance with this game, check out more of our guides in the dedicated Obey Me! Nightbringer section here on TouchTapPlay.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!