NU: Carnival is a mix between a visual novel and an RPG with a very spicy twist. This is a Yaoi H game, which means it falls within a specific hentai category. Due to its racy nature, the game isn’t available on the usual mobile app stores, but the adult content is simultaneously what draws NU: Carnival’s niche audience in.
Since the game features plenty of RPG elements and character progress, it’s not a huge surprise that NU: Carnival features redeemable codes that award in-game items. The items won through codes can be used to level up allies and unlock their potential. As a result, battles become easier to win, opening up the path to further progress. Let’s see whether there are any new redeemable codes for NU: Carnival.
All NU: Carnival Codes List
NU: Carnival Codes (Working)
- None of the currently available codes for NU: Carnival are working. More codes will likely come soon.
NU: Carnival Codes (Expired)
- 1O86LIV0INE3WA9—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- 9MO2ON1CA489KE6—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems and 20,000 Coins
- 9QU6IN71CY4TOP2—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- NUCARNIVALYAOALMA—Awarded 1,000 Spirit Gems and 10 Portraits
- NUCARIVALSTAYXXXX—Awarded 1,000 Spirit Gems and 10 Portraits
- H8D9AN5T368E2LK—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- NA6528TVNRYQTX7—Awarded 1,000 Spirit Gems and 10 Portraits
- BAL729TWCRC8UBZ—Awarded 1,000 Spirit Gems and 10 Portraits
- R2UIN5EX7PLORE8R—Awarded 500 Spirit Gems and 50 Specialty Skewers
- 7R9EI5DA23Y1M1F—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- KEIKAKUCARNIVAL—Awarded 1,000 Spirit Gems, 10 Portraits, and 20 Barbecue Intimacy
- HA7P7QI6X8IP6Y3—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- 2Z6ON85GZI9ME39b—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems and 5 Tiny Boosts
- 6EID1E2N7DA8Y4LP—Awarded 5 Essence Contracts
- 2E0ID6HB1DE2N73—Awarded 5 Essence Contracts
- Y8F8AT8HE8R8COO—Awarded 500 Spirit Gems
- 4K2U8YA78R9YA5L—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- 7NU5LO98V2EU0PH—Awarded 500 Spirit Gems
- 1M8AGI7C39CIR67—Awarded 5 Essence Contracts
- 2M8AGI7C39CIR67—Awarded 500 Spirit Gems
- E5Y5NU9C8C6UT3E4—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- M2O6RV4AY04E13P—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- 7ED8MON5D031U4L—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- 6T8MTY9P3W47PH4—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems
- 7WH93ITE03K1P4W—Awarded 200 Spirit Gems, 1 Essence Vial, and 20,000 Coins
- 20P2K3LI9V5ETHX—Awarded 20,000 Coins, 5 Tiny Boosts, and 3 Essence Vials
- N4U9C6ANI531S8T—Awarded 500 Spirit Gems
- 86LO3VEYO5U754—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems, 3 Essence Vials, and 20,000 Coins
- BL583AD4EC9UTE7—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- 9RAB2BITYE4AR85—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems and 20,000 Coins
- EI2D42E3N8CAR9D—Awarded 1,000 Spirit Gems, 5 Essence Vials, and 5 Tiny Boosts
- U5PR8E6SEN2T4LB—Awarded 200 Spirit Gems and 20 Boxes of Wonders
- 2NE0W2Y3EAR76PW—Awarded 3 Essence Vials and 20 Boxes of Wonders
- CH8RIS593TM8AS5—Awarded 3 Essence Vials and 20 Boxes of Wonders
- 3C8HRI7STMA9S96—Awarded 500 Spirit Gems
- 6T9OP24PER93W5—Awarded 3 Essential Contracts and 20 Holy Water
- 5YA28KU7M4O6945—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- G57ARU7WO3519LF—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- AS542TE31RCU8TE—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- U8NL45OCKEDY56A—Awarded 500 Spirit Gems
- 8HAL2LOWE6EN934—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems
- PAM456PO8KYRL73—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems
- O94LI25VIN2496E—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems and 3 Essence Vials
- PMO7FL89JYAGO3N—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems
- ILOVENUDISCORD—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems
- 8Q2UI47N365CY93—Awarded 10,000 Coins and 3 Holy Water
- M8K5OFAJ9GO7N—Awarded 15,000 Coins and 5 Holy Water
- 7N96U4L23IN549E—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems and 20,000 Coins
- TA657OLBPHPXESR—Awarded 3 Essential Contracts and 20 Holy Water
- F6D5A8NT48UE—Awarded 10,000 Coins and 3 Tiny Boosts
- WYA9D58VY47EL—Awarded 30,000 Coins and 500 Spirit Gems
- TS7ATNAJBGA5A—Awarded 15,000 Coins and 5 Holy Water
- E5IB7DZENYGPT—Awarded 15,000 Coins and 3 Essence Vials
- KNM3U9ZRY67LA—Awarded 10,000 Coins and 3 Tiny Boosts
- T5CMKCA3N4EXJ—Awarded 20,000 Coins
- JG6E5L954DH—Awarded 600 Spirit Gems, 3 Self Portraits, and 5,000 Coins
- QERZKOV24FGR—Awarded 3 Tiny Boosts
- KEOXV4RNXZ5—Awarded 100 Spirit Gems
- nucarnival2M—Awarded 20 Essence Contracts
- nucarnival1M—Awarded 10 Essence Contracts
- nucarnival100K—Awarded 300 Spirit Gems
- nucarnival80K—Awarded 50 Express Passes and 200 Spirit Gems
- nucarnival50K—Awarded 1 Basic Boost and 50 Spirit Gems
- nucarnival30K—Awarded 5,000 Coins and 100 Spirit Gems
- nucarnival10K—Awarded 20 Holy Water and 50 Spirit Gems
- nucarnival5K—Awarded 10 Holy Water and 50 Spirit Gems
- SLO5RYF9GEO—Awarded 1 Basic Boost and 100 Spirit Gems
- UJ4F21FERT6VC—Awarded Special Rewards
- 2D6RK7AJXGO7N—Awarded 15,000 Coins and 5 Holy Water
- 6T8OP24PER93W5—Awarded 3 Essential Contracts and 20 Holy Water
Related: Goddess Connect Codes
How to redeem codes in NU: Carnival
- Tap on the “hamburger” (three lines) menu button in the top right.
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Other tab.
- Tap the Redeem Code button.
- Enter your code.
- Tap on OK to receive the reward.
How can you get more NU: Carnival codes?
Following the official NU: Carnival accounts is a surefire way to learn of new codes as soon as they come out. To that end, make sure you’re following the game’s X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook account. You can also get plenty of useful info on game updates and codes through the NU: Carnival YouTube channel and official website. Lastly, there’s the site of the game’s developer, Ero Labs.
Why are my NU: Carnival codes not working?
Currently, your NU: Carnival codes aren’t working because none of the available codes are active. However, players have encountered problems with redeeming their codes before, and this was mainly due to spelling the codes wrong or not getting the letter case right. NU: Carnival codes are a bit longer and more complex compared to some other games, so it’s always best to double-check before trying to redeem your code.
How to Level Up Your Familiars in NU: Carnival?
In NU: Carnival, familiars represent one of the most important aspects both in terms of battles and other gameplay elements. You can level up your familiars by going to Allies, selecting the desired familiar, and tapping Info. From there, you can spend in-game currencies and items to level up the character, ascend them, or unlock their potential.
What is NU: Carnival?
NU: Carnival is a Yaoi-H game with RPG elements. While much of the game revolves around quests and battles, there are also exploration and intimacy modes that bring in more variety. The latter (Intimacy) mode is also largely responsible for the game’s 18+ status.
One of the best ways to keep an eye out for the latest game codes is to bookmark our Codes section. As soon as new codes drop, we’ll find them and publish the results for your convenience. You can also browse previous code lists to understand what to expect from new offers. Finally, if you want to stay in touch with the latest in gaming while waiting for code updates, feel free to go through our News articles.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!