Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is an upcoming fighting game from developers Ludosity, featuring twenty unique stages themed after some famous Nickelodeon series, online and offline play, a plentitude of Nickelodeon characters, and much more. The game is currently available for pre-order and in the wake of that many players are wondering how much does Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl cost?.
In recent years the gaming industry is going through a massive overhaul. Videogames prices are reaching sky high and free-to-play games scare people more than the paid ones. Knowing the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl price is an important thing and to help you out, we have listed the price of the game for all platforms.
How Much Does Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Cost?
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is not a Triple-A title and nor it is a free-to-play game. Players have to pay an amount of 49.99 USD to buy the game. The physical version of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl costs the same for PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, and Nintendo Switch – and that is 49.99 USD.
If you don’t know how to pre-order Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl on different platforms, then check out this article.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Features –
[Source – GameStop Listing]
- Featuring All-Star Nickelodeon cast from such fan-favorite shows as SpongeBob Squarepants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, The Loud House, & more!
- Each character offers a completely different and innovative playstyle and move set
- 20 themed levels like Jellyfish Field from the Spongebob Squarepants series, Technodrome from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, plus many more!
- Battle your friends locally with up to 4 players simultaneously
- Plus competitive multi-player online play
- Packed with awesomely dynamic moves that are uniquely drawn from their lovable personalities
Nickelodeon All-Star Braw is a fighting game releasing this fall on PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, and Nintendo Switch platforms.