New Pokémon Snap is a very linear game, but this doesn’t mean that you cannot go out of your way to complete some optional content. Thanks to the LenTalk requests, you will be able to learn more of the unique behaviors the Lental Region Pokémon exhibit, and you will also be rewarded for the trouble. A win-win situation for everyone!
Here are all of the requests set in the Reef (Evening) Course and the Research Level needed to complete them.
All New Pokémon Snap Reef (Evening) Course Requests.
- Drifting Drifblim – Research Level 1 – Take a photo of the two Driblim near the Wailord as they inflate their heads. Throw an Illumina Orb at them to make them do so.
- The Dancing Songstress Research Level 1 – Take a photo of the Primarina as it jumps out of the water. Throw an Illumina Orb at the Pokémon to make it jump.
- Practice Makes Perfect – Research Level 1 – Take a photo of Raichu as it does its signature spin.
- Round and Round – Research Level 1 – Take a photo of the Squirtle as it gets sucked by a nearby whirlpool. To make this happen, throw a Fluffruit at the Squirtle as it stands on the rock.
- Whirlpool Blast Off – Research Level 1 – Take a photo of the Blastoise as it blasts off. To make it do so, throw Illumina Orbs in the whirlpool.
- Take One, Please – Research Level 1 – Take a photo of Lapras eating a Fluffruit near the branching path.
- A Mighty Rolling Leap – Research Level 2 – Scan the two Mantines and take a photo as they jump into the sky.
- Mareanie’s a Meanie – Research Level 1 – Throw Fluffruits on the rocky area with two Clamperl and a Drifblim. Take a photo of the Mareanie as it appears to attack the Clamperl. To make it do so, throw Fluffruits at the two Clamperl.
- Voracious Vaporeon – Research Level 2 – Take a picture of Vaporeon eating a Fluffruit on the ground.
- Myth of the Sea – Research Level 2 – Take a photo of Manaphy as it swims with multiple Lapras.