New Pokémon Snap may be a very straightforward game, but this doesn’t mean that it doesn’t feature any side-content to complete. The Lentalk Requests, which are available for all courses in the game, must not be completed to truly clear the game, but they are still fun activities to engage with, especially if you love snapping pictures of different Pokémon in the most unusual ways.
Here’s all of the Lental Requests for the Florio Nature Park Day Course.
All New Pokémon Snap Florio Nature Park Day Requests
- Hide-and-Seek in the Flowers – Research Level 3 – Throw an Illumina Orb at the hiding Pichu and snap a photo of it.
- One-Hand Freeze – Research Lv. 3 – Snap a picture of Grookey as it does a handstand.
- Three Friends among Flowers – Research Lv. 3 – Throw a fluffruit near Pichu and take a photo of the Scorbunny near the Crystalbloom while it is laughing.
- Head-to-Head Competition – Research Lv. 3 – Snap a photo of the two Bouffalant as they are butting heads.
- Shockingly Well-Done – Research Lv. 1 or higher – Throw a fluffruit near an Emolga and take a photo while it is attacking the item.
- What’s Up with Wurmple? – Research Lv. 3 – Throw an Illumina Orb at Wurmple and then take a picture while it is fighting Taillow
- Swanna-be – Research Lv. 3 – Take a photo of a Ducklett while it is flying.
- Dam, Sweet Dam – Research Lv. 3 – Throw a fluffruit into the Bidoof dam and then take a photo of the Bidoof as it comes out.
- Off to a Flying Startle – Research Lv. 3 – Take a photo of a Taillow while it is flying.
- Flopping by the Water – Research Lv. 3 – Snap a picture of a Pigeot as it flies into the water to catch a Magikarp.
- Don’t Be Scared! – Research Lv. 1 or higher – Throw an Illumina Orb on the Crystabloom and then throw Comfey a fluffruit.
- Livening Up the Flowers – Research Lv. 3 – Take a photo of the Florges while it’s glowing green in the flower field
- Myth of the Nature Park – Research Lv. 2 or higher – Take a photo of Shaymin while it is dancing with other Pokemon near the flower field’s Crystabloom.