New Pokémon Snap doesn’t feature a whole lot of sidequests, at least compared to other games on the market, but what it does feature, it’s more than engaging. And quite rewarding too!
By completing the LenTalk Requests in all of the game’s courses, you can unlock some additional content and, most of all, have fun while doing so.
Here are all of the Beach (Night) requests, the required Research Level and how to complete them.
All New Pokémon Snap Beach (Night) Requests
- An Easy Mistake to Make – Research Level 2 – Lure the Crabrawler to the Exeggutor with a Fluffruit and take a picture of Crabrawler being chased by the angry Exeggutor.
- Sitting and Waiting – Research Level 2 – Throw an Illumina Orb at the Primarina on the rock, then take the branching pat and throw an Illumina Orb at the Crystalbloom to make Primarina sing again. Take a photo of the nearby Zangoose as it enjoys the song.
- When Archenemies Meet – Research Level 2 – Throw an Illumina Orb at the Primarina on the rock like in the previous request, and then throw a Fluffruit at the nearby bush to make Seviper come out and fight the Primarina. Take a photo as the two Pokémon fight.
- Inkay by Moonlight – Research Level 1 – Give Fluffruit to all of the Inkay that appear on the course. They will all get together and, when they do so, play the melody to make them line up. Take a photo as they jump in the air.
- A Casual Gesture – Research Level 2 – Launch an Illumina Orb at the Crystalbloom with the Octillery nearby, and then take a picture of it as it scratches its head.
- Fins Aflutter – Research Level 2 – Throw a Fluffruit at the Sandygast near an Octillery, to make the latter run away and a Finneon jump. Take a photo of the leaping Pokémon.
- Bigger! Even Bigger! – Research Level 2 – Bring the Crabrawler near the Sandygast to make it angry and grow in size. Take a picture of it once it reaches its full size.