Although this is a League of Legends clone, the game is well done. As in other MOBA games, you fight 5v5, and as you play, you can unlock new heroes and gain experience to reach new heights in the international ranking system. This guide will tell you about the X Borg Hero.
X Borg Hero Guide: Builds, Tips, and More
X.Borg hates the inhabitants of Eruditio and tries to destroy them whenever possible. The hero is an excellent fighter, and his burst damage is very powerful. It is ideal for any stage of the game, as well as for increasing the rank.
X Borg has four skills, let’s take a closer look at them:
- Passive skill is Firaga Armor that gives the hero an energetic shield and takes all the damage on himself. When the shield is destroyed, Hero rolls over and changes its attack to long-range firing, and on each successful hit, it will restore mana. When mana is restored, he will activate armor again and restore 30% of his health.
- Fire Missiles launches a fire rocket in the specified direction and deals 30-100 physical damage depending on the heat marks the enemy has. These Marks appear when the X Borg deals damage with normal attacks or fire.
- Fire Skate launches 5 fire skates from cans in different directions that return dealing 50-100 damage. Also, on the way back, they attract everything around them.
- Last Insanity. When using this skill, the hero sprays flames over a wide area, inflicting 200-300 damage, and then explodes, dealing already 300-700 damage.
The best build for him is the following:
- Bloodlust ax
- Warrior boots
- Athena’s Shield
- Blade of despair
- Hunter Strike or Queen’s Wings
For X Borg, the Fighter Emblems will work.
- Festival of blood
And spell Flicker will help you get out of any difficult situation.
It is also recommended to play on Top for fast farming.