Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Advance Server got its 1.5.62 update in which several heroes, battlefield system, system functions have been tweaked in order to deliver a more balanced gaming experience. In addition to this, several new heroes skins, functions and events have also been added to the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.5.62 Advanced Server update.
Here are the official patch notes for the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.5.62 Advanced Server update.
Gloo now has more chances to grab enemies trying to escape.
Each Stack’s Slow: 5% → 10%
[Skill 2] (↑):
Cooldown: 12-9s → 10.5s
Width of the skill: 0.6 → 0.8
HP inherited by Goos: 20% → 25%
Fixed an issue so that all Goo now gain increased Movement Speed when splitting apart.
Optimized certain subtle aspects of her.
Base HP: 2490 → 2550
[Wesker – Basic Attack] (↑):
Damage Decay for multiple shots hitting the same target: 50% → 60%
[Skill 1] (↓):
Weapon Swap Time: 0.65-0.4s → 0.6s
[Renner – Ultimate] (↑):
Range of bullets: Widened by around 10%
[Yi Sun-shin] (↑)
Cooldown: 80-60s → 72-60s
Base Damage of enhanced Basic Attacks: 135 → 160
Placed additional limits to her damage, so as to balance her Basic Attacks’ effect on her Passive.
Base Damage of Basic Attacks: 45 → 25
Enhanced Basic Attack Bonus from HP: 3% → 3.5%
HP Growth: 200 → 219
Cooldown: 16-10s → 16-12s
II. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
- Beatrix, the “Dawnbreak Soldier”, will be available on March 19th for 599 Diamonds, 32,000 Battle Points. Launch week 30% OFF.
- Beatrix “X Factor” will be available on March 19th for 269 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF.
- Beatrix and skin “X Factor” will be in a bundle and available on March 19th. Launch week 30% OFF.
- Khaleed ‘Crescent Scimitar” will be available on March 12th for 599 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF.
- Khaleed and skin ”Crescent Scimitar” will be in a bundle and available on March 12th. Launch week 30% OFF.
- Free Heroes: Server Time 3/12/2021 05:01:00 to 3/19/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
- Dyrroth, Moskov, Chou, Argus, Granger, Yi Sun-shin, Belerick, Clint
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Chang’e, Benedetta, Helcurt, Yu Zhong, Valir, Karina
III. Battlefield Adjustments
- Optimized some of the logic used for different forms upon the battlefield: you can now view an icon and guide for a form even if you haven’t learned its corresponding skill. Applies to the following heroes: Kagura, Roger, Selena, Beatrix, Chang’e, Aurora, X.Borg, Ling, Yi Sun-shin
- Fixed an issue with the Battle Spell “Arrival” in which opening up the minimap would mess up your view in some cases.
- Optimized the animations in the tutorial videos of Vale’s skills.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Gusion to recover HP by attacking Turrets.
IV. New Functions & Events
- Lethal Nexus: Eruditio Crisis is now available. Take part to get one skin from “Hip-hop Boy”, “Fire Chief”, “Blue Storm” or “Fierce Dragon” for free. An all-new avatar border, Layla emote, and Beatrix Coupon can be exchanged for, too!
V. System Adjustments
- Matchmaking optimizations:
- Made slight adjustments to the parameters for Warrior, Elite and Mythic rank matchmaking. This should solve the long matchmaking time experienced by some players.
- Optimized the matchmaking algorithm for all ranks, diversifying the key Roles players of each team are proficient in (and this feature will be introduced. starting from Patch 1.5.62).
- In this update, we’ve optimized the High Frame Rate function for certain devices, making it available to even more players.
- Optimized notification icons for system and event notifications to reduce their repetition.