The Global 1.6.66 update for Mobile Legends: Bang Bang has been launched officially. The latest patch brought various new heroes, adjusted the existing ones, fixed the bugs and glitches.
Earlier, the 1.6.66 patch was tested in the Advance server and after a few weeks of testing, the same has been released officially for the original server. Here are the complete patch notes of the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.66 update.
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.66 Patch Notes
[New Hero: Defier of Light – Xavier]
Hero Feature: A glass cannon mage that boasts insane sustained damage, Xavier will be available on 03/22.
[Passive – Transcendence]
Xavier enhances his subsequent skills each time his skill hits an enemy hero, The enhancement has three stages, When at Stage lII, Xavier enters the Transcendence state on his next skill cast, during which his skills are all enhanced to the maximum.
[Skill 1 – Infinite Extension]
Xavier fires a Mystic Bullet that deals Magic Damage to enemies in its path. The Bullet’s flying distance increases each time it hits an enemy or the Mystic Barrier from his Skill 2.
[Skill 2 – Mystic Field]
Xavier conjures a Mystic Barrier that slows enemies and speeds up allies it comes into contact with. The Barrier will expand into a forbidden field when hit by his other skills, immobilizing enemieh while speeding up allies in the area.
[Ultimate – Dawning Light]
Xavier unleashes a beam of Mystic magic in the target direction, dealing damage to all enemies in a line on the map. He also directly enters the Transcendence state.
Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
Xavier and Xavier “Verdict of Light” will be in a bundle and available on 03/22. First week 30% OFF.
Dyrroth “V.EN.O.M. Cobra” will be available on 03/30 for 899 Diamonds. First week 30% OFF. You can participate in the presale beginning 03/23, complete the specific tasks, and request help from friends for extra discounts.
April Starlight Skin – Balmond “Bioroid” will be available on 04/01.
Collector Skin – Brody “Ore-chemist” will be available on 04/07 in the Grand Collection event.
Alpha “Onimusha Commander” is back from the revamp and will be available soon.
[Fragment Shop Adjustments]
Fragment Shop Adjustments on 03/23 (Server Time)
a. Premium Skin Fragment Shop
Will be Available: Akai “Street Enforcer”
Will be Unavailable: Hayabusa “Spacetime Shadow”
b. Rare Skin Fragment Shop
Will be Available: Layla “Bunny Babe”, Miya “Captain Thorns”, Freya “Dragon Hunter”, Aldous “Red Mantle”, Minsitthar “Gilded King”
Will be Unavailable: Lunox “Ash Blossom”. Claude “Plunderous Pirate”. Akai'”Akazonae Samurai”, Gatotkaca “Mighty Guardian”, Minotaur “Sacred Hammer”
c. Hero Fragment Shop
Will be Available: Brody, Balmond, Dyrroth, Diggie, Alpha, Bane
Will be Unavailable: Layla, Chang’e, Angela, Karrie, Claude, Silvanna
8 Free Heroes: 03/25/2022 05:01:00 to 04/01/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time)
- Yu Zhong, Hanzo, Dyrroth, Akai, Gatotkaca, Brody, Lolita, Wanwan
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Gloo, Khufra, Thamuz, Kimmy, Harith, Bane
- 8 Free Heroes: 04/01/2022 05:01:00 to 04/08/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time)
- Luo Yi, Minotaur, Yi Sun-shin, Grock, Rafaela, Helcurt, Jawhead, Franco
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Argus, Brody, Sun, Khaleed, Ling, Yve
- 8 Free Heroes: 04/08/2022 05g/1:00 to 04/15/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time)
- Beatrix, Ruby, Diggie, Chang’e, Lunox, Aurora, Popol and Kupa, Akai
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Leomord, Baxia, Martis, Clint, Hilda, Guinevere
New Features & Events
- S23 will end at 23:59:59 on 03/25/2022 (Server Time).
- Players who’ve reached the Master or higher rank can claim Masha “Spirited Gauntlet” as the Season Finale reward.
- S24 will start at 02:00:00 on 03/26/2022 (Server Time).
[S24 First Recharge Event]
- Recharge 20 Diamonds to claim the $24 First Recharge Avatar Border for free.
- Recharge any amount of Diamonds to purchase the S24 First Recharge Exclusive Skin, Bane “Underworld Outlaw”, for only 100 Diamonds.
- Recharge for 3 days to purchase the Name Change Card (7-Day) for only 50 Diamonds.
[Delightful Vending Gifts]
MLBB X Sanrio Characters exclusive emote, Hello Kitty “Well Done”, will be available between 03/22/2022 – 04/03/2022! You can receive “Well Done” (3-Day) and “Well Done” (Permanent) once you make 15 draws and 50 draws in the Delightful Vending Surprise event. Do not miss it!
- Removed some of the unnecessary red dots and greatly reduced the number of op-ups upon login.
- Improved the text clarity of the home screen under High or better graphics ettings.
- Adjusted the default graphics settings on certain devices and optimized the n-match experience.
- New Function: The Activity Record in Settings now allows you to check your recent messages that contain words marked as censored.