In today’s article we are going to cover all of the Mirage Memorial Global tips and cheats and help you put together a strong team able to take on any challenge and pass all of the stages of the game.
There are just so many things that you can do in the game, and if you want to learn how to get the best things done the right way, then we are here to help you do just that – teach you how to get stronger and how to improve your team, as well as how to get more and better heroes!
So let’s not waste another moment and dive right into the Mirage Memorial Global tips and tricks right here below and teach you everything that you need to know about the game!
Play the Adventure Mode First
The Adventure Mode is basically the game’s story mode, where you will receive plenty of useful rewards, unlock more characters and even more of the game’s content. This mode will also help you level up which is good because that will let you upgrade your characters to higher levels.
You can battle in the Adventure Mode by heading on to the game’s main screen, and then selecting the golden Adventure button right on top of the Summon button. There you will have stages divided by Acts, so whenever you complete all of the battles in one Act you can unlock the next one.
I suggest that you try to complete the stages as best as you can because they will give you a lot of useful rewards and heroes (among other useful rewards) and if you keep fighting until Act 4 – Stage 6, after that you can finally unlock your 5th character slot (servant).
So it’s definitely something that you should rush ASAP, even if you didn’t complete the previous stages with S score.
My tip here: try to rush to Act 4 – Stage 6 and unlock the 5th character because after you did that, you can go back and re-play the stages which you haven’t finished with an S grade and claim all of the chests for S grade stages! Always try to obtain these chests because they are going to come in handy a lot since they give you characters and many more useful items.
Activate the 2x Battle and Auto
Since you will want to complete the stages ASAP you should try to always keep the 2x Battle activated because that will make everything faster, especially the skill casting part which takes quite a bit.
The Auto mode is also useful, as it will cast the skills whenever they are off cooldown, so I definitely suggest that you keep it on because it will save you some time and you can just let your fighters battle on their own. Now of course, if you want to cast the skills by hand by all means do it, but it’s not a must, as the Auto mode in this game will work pretty well.
Save up Gems and summon more heroes
The summoning system is pretty straight forward in Mirage Memorial Global, so there are no hidden stuff that you need to keep track of, just straight forward try to summon the best characters that you can (depending on your luck).
There are a few ways that you can get more heroes, so let me tell you all that you need to know about that!
How to get more heroes in Mirage Memorial Global:
– You can summon more heroes by using Star Gem Vouchers, which can be obtained by completing the Adventure Mode stages, quests and various other tasks in the game. They can only be used for Normal Summon in the Summon Menu.
– You can summon more heroes by using the Advanced Summoning Scrolls, which can be obtained by completing daily login (from the rewards), various in game events and tasks and they can be used to perform a Crystal Summon or Event Summon for free.
– You can summon more heroes by using Gems. You will have to save up Gems from various log in rewards, Achievements rewards and other quest rewards, as well as from completing the Adventure Mode stages for the very first time. It will cost 150 Gems to summon once, and 1500 Gems to summon 10 times.
– You can receive actual heroes straight from the quests and events as rewards, as well as from the chests by completing stages with S rating.
Now that we mentioned all the ways that you can get more heroes, let me explain a little more detailed the summoning part with all the types of summons that there are available in the game.
– Normal Summon: This can be done with Star Gem Vouchers only, and you can choose to summon either one time (costs 1 Voucher) or 10 times (costs 10 Vouchers). From the Normal Summon you can receive any hero with ranks from B to S (so B, A or S only)
– Crystal Summon: The Crystal Summon can be done by using either Advanced Summoning Scrolls or Gems (Crystals). For one Summon it will cost 150 Crystals and for 10 summons it will cost 1500. From this you can receive heroes which are B, A, S or SS grade.
– Event Summon: This summon will raise the rate of certain heroes, and it acts just like a Crystal Summon, except the highlighted SS heroes have a higher drop chance. 1 Summon will cost 150 Crystals and 10 Summons will cost 1500.
– Special Summon: This summon will give you various gears, and it will also cost 150 Crystals (per 1 summon) or 1500 Crystals (per 10 summons).
Check the daily offers in the Store
The Store can be found in the main interface of the game, in the bottom left corner of the screen. There, you can find some daily deals in the Item tab, which can costs either Gems or Gold. You will also receive a couple of free Refreshes every day, so make sure that you check out the Store and the offers presented here every day because you never know what you might get.
I suggest that if you see a purple or gold piece of gear which will cost Gold, then you should definitely try to buy it because the chances of getting such gears is fairly low, so make sure you buy them when you see them.
If you have some spare Crystals to spend, then you can also check the Store -> Discount tab, where various items will be on sale for you to purchase every day. The best ones which you should get (if you are not sure what to go for) should be the Advanced Summoning Scrolls (if you still need some good heroes), Orange Gear Chests (if you need gears) or various stones – depending on your needs.
Gear up your heroes
The gears which you can equip to your characters can be of varying qualities, but once you get a very good SS hero or even S hero, then you should be trying to aim and obtain some end game gears for that hero.
You should always try and equip the best gears to your best characters, and the lesser gear to the lesser characters. Either way, try to focus on always having some gears equipped because that will definitely be useful.
I suggest that you head on to the main interface -> Gear tab and there you select the heroes which you use to play with the most and then tap on the Quick Equip button in the bottom side. Then, once you have equipped your heroes, you can start enhancing their gears.
The gear enhancement will consume quite a bit of Gold, but that’s easy enough to obtain – so make this your number one priority once you have acquired some good gears.
My tip here: I personally don’t even bother with the Blue or Green gears, and only try to enhance the Purple and Gold ones because it’s pretty costly and I am pretty confident I will replace the Green and Blue gears soon enough.
Interact with your hero
Of course, what could be better than selecting a hero which you like and interacting with it! Well, you can do that by tapping on the Home button and there you can Chat with the hero, give them Gifts and even Snacks!
By doing all of these actions you will receive various rewards every day, so definitely try and do them whenever you have the option available because the rewards are worth it. Do this every day and sooner or later you will form a strong bond with your servant!
Try out various team compositions
Whenever you fight, right in the interface before the fight you can see the Lineup button which will let you edit the lineup of heroes which you are sending on to the battlefield. All of these heroes have strengths and weaknesses, so you should try to deploy the heroes which counter them if you are having a tough time defeating the stage.
The counters are as follows:
– Red (or flame) is strong against Green and weak against Blue.
– Green is strong against Blue and weak against Red.
– Blue is strong against Red and weak against Green.
– Yellow (or light) has no counters. Try to not confuse Yellow with Red!
When you are having a tough time passing a stage, then try to change your lineup with heroes which counter the enemies! Also, you can try out different lineup setups – these are important too!
Keep in mind: Place your tankier heroes in the front and your squishy damage dealers or healers in the back, because they might die super easy if you keep them in the front line. This is also important, hence there are so many types of lineup formations.
Log in every day to claim various rewards
Every single day tat you will log in to the game you can claim daily rewards, which are going to come in handy quite a bit. I suggest that you always try to log in and claim these rewards whenever you can, because they are definitely going to help you out.
Even if you don’t plan on playing that particular day, I still suggest that you log in and claim them and even if you don’t use them immediately, you can use them when you will log in game and play for longer.
Do your dungeons!
There are plenty of dungeons in the game, and I definitely suggest that you given the all a try when you unlock them because there are daily limits to how many times you can enter some of them, so you should try to do theme every day and claim the rewards daily.
Take a look at our gameplay video right here:
These would be all of our Mirage Memorial Global tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more useful game tips and tricks? Share them with us down in the comments section below!