Minecraft is an infamous sandbox video game available across various platforms, including PC, Mobile, PS4, and more. The game continues to evolve, with Mojan Studios releasing new updates frequently. The Minecraft 1.5.2 was a minor update for the Java Edition released on May 2, 2013.
In fact, it was the last Minecraft version playable on PowerPC Mac computers and Java 5. Other than this, several bugs and glitches were also patched with the release of Minecraft 1.5.2.
Here’s the APK download link of the unblocked version of the Minecraft 1.5.2 update.
How to download Minecraft Unblocked 1.5.2 APK?
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3gYeBu9
- Download the Minecraft: Pocket Edition APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager on your device.
- Install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.mojang.minecraftpe.
- Launch Minecraft and log in to your account to play.
After following the above steps, it will redirect you to Google Play Store, where you have to pay the amount in order to start playing the game.
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error,” download it and follow the above steps again.