Zombie giants in Minecraft are mini-bosses that were removed from the game. You can summon huge flesh-eaters using the chat command in creative mode. The giants are well protected and do a lot of damage. Players can use them for various challenges or surprises. Using a special command, you can scare or surprise friends in Minecraft with a huge zombie.
Zombie Giant Features in Minecraft
In early versions, after spawning, the zombie was chasing the player, and now they just stand. The mob was changed due to the fact that it does a lot of damage. Also, it has 50 hearts health. And at maximum difficulty, it was dealing 37.5 hearts damage. The other features include the following:
- The giant is 11 blocks tall and its model is 12. This is six times the height of a zombie.
- At the moment, the giants do not have AI. Because of this, they will always face south when summoned, without turning their heads, not wandering, not chasing the player. However, they can be moved if hit.
- Their face direction can be changed with the command.
- Giants exist in the Xbox 360 and Xbox One editions too but they require third-party modifications to move their spawn egg to the player’s inventory.
- There are no giants at bedrock edition.
- If they sit in a trolley, they hang in the air
- Minecraft developer said they will not delete him from the game due to its coolness.
RELATED: What do Axolotls Eat in Minecraft
How to Summon a Giant Zombie in Minecraft
To summon this mob, you need the / summon command. He can also be summoned with armor or weapons using NBT tags. So, just write the following:
- / summon ~~~ Minecraft: zombie_giant
- / summon ~~~ zombie_giant
This is everything you should know about a giant zombie in Minecraft. While you are here, read our guide on how to find dungeons in Minecraft.