Milkyway is a 3D arcade adventure game where you take the role of a Turtle, collecting milk in a fictional world. The game adds platforming in the form of tracks filled with various obstacles and features many other things players may be interested in trying. Since the game is unavailable on Google Play, players must rely on the Milkyway v1.1 APK download link.
Disclaimer: We do not promote or recommend downloading applications from third-party websites. Sometimes, they contain Malware that can infect your device. However, since the game is unavailable via official stores, you can use the external APK download link of your own volition.
Related | Popcorn Time v6.2.1: APK Download Link
With that said, let us check out the Milkyway v1.1 APK download link and step on how to install it on your Android device.
Milkyway v1.1: APK Download Link
Milkyway v1.1 APK file sizes up to 22 MB. So, if you want to play Milkyway v1.1, you can download and install it using the below APK download link.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open the file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK gets installed, open the Milkyway application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Related | MP3 Juice: APK Download Link
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Milkyway is currently available on the Android platform.