Have you ever wondered what are some of the best cards in Mighty Party: Legends of Battle Heroes? Well, we have – and that’s why we have put together a guide with some of the best cards in the game so that you can have an easier time when faced with choosing between them!
There are multiple types of cards, and for that I will write them in each category so that you can choose exactly the type of unit that you want on your team! So, are you ready to see what are our picks for the best cards in Mighty Party: Legends of Battle Heroes? Then let’s not waste another second and dive right into them!
Mighty Party: Legends of Battle Heroes – Best Order Units
There are a few very good Order units, but mainly the best ones are GM League and 4-1 Leagues, so I will try to briefly skip these and move on to the more achievable heroes!
D’Arc, Iron Maiden
– Mental Shield (once defends against attack, skill or kill)
– Immunity (immune heroes can’t be affected by any skills, no matter if they come from allies or enemies)
– Before enemy attack, gives +5 max HP to allies.
– Upon killing an enemy unit, summons Archers 6/3 around self.
– When an ally dies, she gains +4 ATK
– End of turn: gives +5 ATK to allies for each ally with Mental Shield (including self)
– Summons 2 Archers 5/4 behind himself.
– Start of Turn: summons 2 Archers 5/4 behind himself.
– Block 2
– Gives Counter Attack to melee allies (including self).
– Upon killing, gets Mental Shield.
– Canceled Mental Shield from any hero on battlefield: gets +6 ATK.
– End of Turn: Deals damage to enemy Warlord equal to 25% HP of a random ally.
– Start of Turn: Heals a random wounded ally for 31 HP.
– End of Turn: Summons 1 Pentagram +11 HP on the allied field.
Mighty Party: Legends of Battle Heroes – Best Nature Units
– +4 ATK to all Nature allies
– When he attacks enemy Warlord, gets +4 ATK.
– Enemy appears: sets Enemy attack to 1 for 1 turn.
Enlil, Wind of Change
– When enemy Warlord is attacked, +4 ATK to herself.
– Gives 8 Spikes to herself when enemy appears. (When a hero with Spikes is attacked, the attacker receives Spikes damage in return)
– Flight (Flying heroes avoid damge from melee non-flying units)
– Start of Turn: Gives Regeneration +4 HP to melee allies.
– Start of Turn: +4 ATK to allies around her.
– Enemy Death: Gives +9 HP to ally Warlord.
– Deals 6 Damage to Heroes.
– When she dies, she heals allies to full HP.
– When an ally dies, deals 3 damage to enemies.
Anak, Princess Dragon
– End of Turn: +4 HP to allies.
– Attack: Poisons 5 DMG to ranged enemies.
Mighty Party: Legends of Battle Heroes – Best Chaos Units
– Gets +3 ATK for each Chaos ally.
– Attacked: deals 4 DMG to all enemies around himself.
– Chaos hero appears: gets Extra Attack.
– Gives 2 Extra Attack to 2 random allies.
– End of Turn: Gives +3 ATK to Chaos allies.
– Death: deals 6 DMG to melee enemies.
– Summons Hell Gate 0/33 in front.
– Attack: Silences enemies.
– Start of Turn: Gives +4 HP to allies for each Zombie summoned.
– Deals 8 DMG to all heroes.
– Attack: Deals 4 DMG to enemy Warlord.
– Death: Deals 17 DMG to a random enemy.
– Before Attack: Gives Vampirism 3 to Allies.
– Ally Vampirism Triggered: Deals 4-8 DMG to Enemy Warlord.
– Death: Gives +6 ATK to the allies with Vampirism.
Mighty Party: Legends of Battle Heroes – Best Tower Units
– When Attacked: Deals DMG to enemy Warlord equal to ATK of the enemy who attacked.
– Warlord Healed: +6 ATK to all allies.
– Ally Death: Heals allies for +8 HP.
– Gives +8 HP to Ally Warlord for each ally on the field.
– Start of Turn: Heals all allies for +8 HP.
– End of Turn: Gives Mental Shield to 2 random allies (including self).
– Gives +2 ATK to allies for each enemy on the field.
– Ally Death: Gives an extra Attack to a random ally (up to twice per turn).
– Start of Turn: 6-12 DMG to enemy Warlord.
– Ally Death: 3-7 DMG to enemy Warlord.
– Enemy Death: Gives Mental Shield to a random ally.
In my opinion these would be some of the best units int he game. Now for some of them you will have to rank up quite a lot, but the others can be upgraded slowly (and steady). All that you need to do is keep opening the chests and eventually you will get all of them.
If you want to learn more about the game, don’t forget to check out our game guide right here where we share with you all the tips and tricks that we have learned so far!
These would be all that we have for you right now! What are some of your favorite heroes in the game? Let us know down in the comments section below and also if you have any team compositions that you like in particular!