In today’s article we are going to cover all of the Magia: Charma Saga tips and cheats to help you become more powerful and pass all of the game’s stages.
If you love this game’s graphics and style, then you will be thrilled to hear that it goes like that all the way through. It’s generally a beautiful game through and through and the more you will play it, the more you will fall in love with it basically.
But enough praising for now – you came here so you can learn all of the Magia: Charma Saga tips and tricks that we have up our sleeves, so let’s not waste another second and dive right into them!
Choose the Character you want to start with!
At the very beginning you will be able to select your starting character between the four that will appear on your screen:
– Aiden Rutelan: the Magic Swordsman who is super easy to play as.
– Caleera: a Volcanic Dragon who is super powerful and quite easy to play as well
– Leta Vinis: a Spirit Magician who is hard to play but has ranged attacks and skills.
– Morgan von Shill: the Guardian Knight who does quite heavy damage while being able to withstand a hit or two!
For the beginners I would recommend going for any character apart from Leta Vinis, as she is really quite difficult to master and play around early on when she is not that super amazing. main
Some of the best ones would be Aiden Rutelan (if you like close range), or Caleera if you like long range. Morgan von Shill is good too as he is balanced overall and will be a good asset everywhere pretty much!
Complete the main quest firstly!
One thing you should focus on first and foremost is finishing the main quest. Well, not quite finishing it, but starting it and rolling with it. This will let you unlock new features and explore new areas, as soon as you finish with the tasks.
The tasks will be shown in the top right side of the screen, with a purple title and a tag called “[Main]”. Definitely go ahead and complete these as fast as you can, because you will gain EXP and various items which should help you make your selected character much more powerful.
Stick to the game’s CP requirements
This might be something that you don’t notice at start, but trust me – once you see it (and experience it) you can tell it is there. Meeting the CP (Combat Power) requirements for each stage are super important, because otherwise you will have a very hard time.
Whenever you want to enter a stage, make sure you first check your CP to see if you are basically “eligible” for completing it easily. To do that, in the main interface check the top left corner of the screen under your character’s name. There, you will see your Combat Power.
If you don’t want to waste Lunch Boxes (equivalent of Energy) unnecessarily, if a stage has higher CP requirements that what you have, it means that you need to upgrade your characters a little bit then come back and try to win in one simple go.
Get 100 Seeds for Free!
In the game there is this super easy thing that you can do in order to receive some Seeds – it’s called account binding! All you really have to do is link the game to your Google account or Facebook, and you’re set!
To receive 100 free Seeds, all you have to do is open the drop down Menu in the top right corner of the screen and then head on to Settings. There, open the Account menu and tap on “Link Account”. This will open a new window which will show you how you wan to link – either Google or Facebook.
Choose the one that you are most comfortable with, and then check out your Mail to claim the 100 free Seeds! It’s a pretty neat reward, and it’s totally free!
Summon a free gift every day
Every single day you will be able to purchase a free gift from Lux. This free gift will be available every day, and all you have to do is head on to the main interface -> Inn -> and select the “Summon” option on the right side.
Once you are here, you will see various options, the last one being “Free Lux’s Gift”. Of course, you go there and select the only option available: “Receive”. Once you did this, a random reward will be given to you, so make sure you do this every day because it’s definitely worth it.
Check out the game’s Events
Now right next to that “Summon” button that we talked about just now, you will also see an “Event” button. Tap on it and it will open a new window which has arguably quite a few options.
This is where you will find the time limited events in Magia: Charma Saga. At the moment there is a great event running, from which you can claim various rewards and even Seeds for free. Just make sure you read the mission requirements because I am sure you can clear these missions easily if you focus on them a little bit.
Visit the famous Angel Statue
This Angel Statue can be found in the Town, right to the right side of Lux and next to the Library. If you tap on it, you will see a list of rewards that you can receive for spending certain amounts of time in the game.
These rewards are super useful, so no matter for how long you plan on staying online in the game, you should make sure to check them out and claim the ones for which you are eligible.
They tend to get better and better, so if you are spending 120 minutes into the game, you will be able to claim the last rewards, which is a Epic Relic Piece x5. When you collect enough, you will be able to get a good Epic Relic.
Learn how to fight properly
No matter which character you will choose to start with, they all will have to fight. Unfortunately for some of you out there, the game doesn’t have an auto option for the Main Quests early on which you have not completed yet, so it’s quite a bummer if that is the case.
That is the reason why I am here ready to tell you how to properly fight whenever you are trying to progress a little bit into the game! So, here are my Magia: Charma Saga battle tips:
– Firstly, you should make sure that you are positioned well. Always face the side that you want to attack it, while keeping in mind that monsters can re-position themselves with various skills and whatnot. Always pay attention so that you are not fighting the air basically.
– Perform combos to deal more damage! Every time you attack some monsters continuously, you will see a counter which starts going up, like a combo meter. If I am not mistaken, the more combo you have, your power slightly increases and you deal more and more damage.
All you have to make sure is you keep the combo streak going. If you stop attacking for a few seconds, the combo will disappear, and when you start attacking again it will re-start from 1.
– Use special skills! You know (I hope) that next to the normal Attack button you also have some skills! Make sure you always have the skills upgraded, equipped and ready to roll! This is super important, because skills deal more damage than your normal attacks, but they also have a cooldown.
I suggest that you don’t use your skills when fighting a single mob, but rather when you are surrounded. What you could do is quickly reposition yourself on one side, and cast a skill which will go over all of the enemies in one line!
– Jump and perform air combat moves. On the right of the fighting button, you will see an arrow that points upwards. If you aren’t paying attention when fighting, you might tap it and wonder what’s going on. Well, you can try tapping it and then quickly move down and tap the “Attack” button at the same time.
This will perform a smashing blow, which is super cool! Basically you can experiment with your moves a little, since the combat is sliiiightly similar to the one on console. You can also try jumping when you get hit, or when you’ve fallen down (jumping + “Attack” button), because these are a few extra moves I’ve learned.
Seriously though, just go onto the first stage with the weakest mobs and try out different combos. Most of them include jumping, so you can start there!
– Dodge the enemy hits! This one is a lesson which I had to learn the hard way kinda. I had to fail a stage quite a few times, and that is because I did not bother using the “roll” button on the left side of the “Attack” button.
With this, you can easily reposition yourself and dodge incoming attacks, so it is definitely useful if you find yourself surrounded by a million enemies!
These would be all of our Magia: Charma Saga tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more useful game tips and strategies that you would like to share with us? Leave them down in the comments section below!