Lara Croft GO, the latest iOS game starring the main character of the Tomb Raider series, has managed to become one of the more successful releases of the year thanks to its unique gameplay experience. Today, the excellent experience of the game has been expanded with a new free update which adds plenty of new content to the game.
The new Lara Croft GO update adds a brand new location called the Cave of Fire where players will have to complete 26 new puzzle while searching the fabled Shard of Life. Alongside the new location, the new Lara Croft GO also includes two new costumes, artifacts and gemstones and more.
What’s New in Version 2.0
• A whole new adventure!
• 26 new puzzles in a mysterious new location – the Cave of Fire
• 1 new mechanic that changes enemy behavior completely
• New set of gems to discover: obsidian stones
• 2 new artifacts to collect
• 2 new costumes
• New achievements
• New snapshot feature added
• Support for Traditional Chinese
• Language selection menu added
Lara Croft GO is now available for purchase on the App Store. The game is currently available for a reduced price so be quick if you want to the get the game and spend less.