In today’s article we are going to share with you all of our Idle Wool Tycoon tips and cheats to help you make all the right upgrades in the game and unlock all the new sheep!
This is quite a satisfying game to play – if you like idle games, that is. Here you can see the progress you make for every little upgrade you choose, because everything goes pretty much hand in hand. Also, if you don’t mind the occasional ads which can give you some free upgrades and increased money gains, then you will have quite a satisfying adventure playing this game!
So, without further ado, let’s dive right into the Idle Wool Tycoon tips and tricks right here below!
Start by unlocking the knife!
This is one of the most important features in the game, because you will be able to shift to automatic shearing instead of doing it by hand. You will see a huge improvement because the money will start rolling in without you having to do anything pretty much – only tap on the upgrades!
Once you have unlocked the Knife, you can move on to more advanced shearing tools – the Blue Knife, Purple Scissors and so on.
The maximum level for the tools is 30 and that increases their speed to 10.30. This is very important because the higher the speed, the faster the tools will automatically collect the wool.
You want this to be your main upgrade because if you are not too keen on staying in game day and night to tap and slash, then this is the way to go. Always unlock all the possible tools because the more you have, the more sheep they will cover and you will level up super fast.
Make all the right upgrades first
There are three main upgrades in the game, if you don’t count the tools. There is a way that you can better level them up, and I am going to tell you exactly how to do that.
– Growth Speed: this upgrade decreases the time needed for sheep to be ready for shearing again.
– Wool Value: this upgrade increases the amount of gold you get for selling wool from one sheep.
– Sheep Upgrade: this third upgrade requires you to be a certain level (increases by every upgrade you acquire) and when you start upgrading this, you get increased Wool Profits and New Tools.
Now there are the tools as well, which are extremely important because they work automatically and they will help you collect all the money needed for making upgrades.
This is how you should do the upgrades:
Tools -> Wool Value -> Growth Speed -> Sheep Upgrade (because it is the hardest to achieve since it has level requirement).
– Firstly, just like I previously mentioned, focus on buying the Knife. After you bought the Knife, upgrade it a little to make it move faster.
In my opinion it’s best if you unlock the first 3 tools before starting to add points to Wool Value and Growth Speed, because when you have 3 tools you will level up super fast, so there is no need for them just yet.
– Secondly, once you notice that your leveling isn’t going as fast as you want, you can start adding points to Wool Value first.
– After adding some levels to Wool Value, you can start adding to Growth Speed as well.
– Keep unlocking the tools and level them up as you go, because they cap at level 30. You should always aim to save some money and unlock the best ones available, and when you can’t afford them anymore, just max out the previous ones.
– Once you reach level 50, you can unlock Black Sheep. Make sure you do this because it will give you a 2x Wool Profits and New Tools. Do this at level 75 as well, to triple your Wool Profits – and so on.
Play with ads – or don’t
There are some people who enjoy some free upgrades and increased profits in exchange for watching an ad, and there are people who don’t. If you find advertisements annoying, but you enjoy this game, you can do two things:
– Pay to remove ads
– Close your internet connection
I personally don’t really mind the ads, but if you do you can switch off your Data Traffic or Wi-Fi connection and enjoy the game without interruptions.
If however you don’t mind the ads, here’s what you can do to get benefits for watching them:
– You can watch an ad to get 5x the money reward when leveling up. If I had to choose, this would be my most suggested tip because 5x the amount is a pretty big deal! You can also claim this without watching an ad.
– You can watch an ad to get a 3 minute boost in Wool Growth! This can be useful, but I prefer to just claim the 1 minute boost without watching an ad.
– You can watch an ad to upgrade Growth Speed or Wool Value levels for free. This might seem like mandatory sometimes, because it will just not allow you to do otherwise. What you can do if this happens, is tap to upgrade (by watching an ad) and as soon as the ad starts, tap to go back into the game and skip watching.
By doing this you can continue making upgrades by paying normally.
Play the in game event!
If you’ve been around the mobile gaming world for the past few years, then you’ve probably heard of Fruit Ninja – and if you haven’t, then you missed out!
In Idle Wool Tycoon you can play some in game event which is similar to the Fruit Ninja style – you have to shear the sheep which pop up on your screen within the time limit, while avoiding the bombs and trying to get the time bonuses.
After completing this, you will be rewarded with gold which you can use to make even more upgrades!
These would be all of our Idle Wool Tycoon tips and tricks to help you unlock all the sheep and level up fast! Do you have any questions or want to share some more tips with us? Leave a comment down below!