In today’s article we are going to share with you all of the Idle Knights tips and cheats that we have gathered and tell you everything you need to know about the game so that you can pass more stages and get more powerful!
Since in this game everything you do can be resumed to idle playing, at some point you will be bound to get stuck if you can’t progress any further and you don’t make various upgrades. So to avoid that from happening, we are here to tell you everything that you need to know and how to approach and play the game better both idly and actively!
Therefore let’s not waste another second and dive right into the Idle Knights tips and tricks and learn everything that you need to know about the game!
Start doing the missions
The missions can be found in the upper right side of the screen, and they will give you plenty of useful rewards for following them. I suggest that you try to complete these missions as soon as you start the game because from them you will receive a lot of Keys and other currency and useful items which will help you acquire more heroes and get better!
I started doing these missions as soon as the game presented them to me so that helped me improve quite a lot, therefore I will keep suggesting that to you because they will be super useful.
Craft better gear for your squad
There are two main types of gear that you can craft for your fighters: Weapons and Armor! Those are pretty fun to craft, but some of them will require a lot of time invested into collecting the materials and then will require a little bit of luck for getting some good results!
Crafting Weapons: The weapons are class-locked, so you will have to craft a new weapon for every individual class fighter that you will get, because a Wizard cannot equip a sword (for example) and therefore you will need to craft class specific gears for every individual.
I suggest that you don’t craft the weapons ahead of time because you don’t want to waste materials since you never know what fighters you will receive! Just save up materials and Gold and craft a new weapon when you get a new good character!
Crafting Armors: The Armors are divided into 4 sections: Hat, Shirt, Gloves and Trousers. Those gears can be used by all characters, so you can start crafting extra Hats, Shirts, Gloves and Trousers because those can be equipped by everyone.
Equip the best gears to the best characters
You might be lucky enough to draw a super rare or ultra rare character which should be one of the best in your team if up to that moment you only had Rare and such! If that is the case, then you should immediately go ahead and equip the best gears that you have to that character!
To equip gears to a character all that you need to do is tap on the character, then you will see a tab called Gear. Tap on that and you can either select the Auto-Equip button from the bottom side of the screen or equip gears manually!
Sometimes it is better to gear them up manually, especially if you already have the best gears equipped on some not so good characters – then, you can just tap on the Change button -> Change -> Confirm.
Level up the characters
You can (and definitely should) level up the characters that you play with. That can be done by tapping on the Level Up button next to each character. Leveling up your characters will consume Gold, so I suggest that if you don’t want to run out immediately, you should upgrade first your most powerful heroes!
My suggestion here: In my opinion it is the best if you can get some UR characters and level these up because leveling up UR characters costs the same as R or so, so it’s better to invest straight into the best characters rather than wasting time and money upgrading the others.
Also, try to upgrade all of the characters as much as possible! Keeping the team somewhat balanced is also good because then you will not have any weak links in your team.
Get more characters!
The safest way to get more characters quickly is to head on to the Shop tab (in the bottom right corner of the screen) and there, in the Character tab, you will have several chests:
– Random Chest (Ad): This chest can be opened every 10 minutes and it will contain 1 character which can be anything between B and SR grade. All you need to do is watch an advertisement to open it!
– Random Chest (Gold Key): This chest can be opened by using a Gold Key and it will contain 1 character between S to LR grade.
– Random Chest x10 (Gold Key): This chest will contain better loot, even though it is pretty much the same as the previous ones – only difference is that from this one you will need 10 Keys to open and it will give you guaranteed at least 1 SR character! So save your keys to open this!
– Random Chest (Ruby): This chest will give you 1 S to LR quality character, and it will cost you 100 Rubies to open! Don’t bother with this one because it’s too expensive.
– Random Chest x10 (Ruby): This chest is like the previous one, except you need 950 Rubies to open 10 chests here (so basically it’s a 50 Rubies discount). You will also receive guaranteed at least 1 SR character, so this is way better!
In my opinion the best ways to get more characters are through these options – try focusing especially on the Ad Chest (daily) and try to save up Gold Keys and Rubies to summon the 10x packs of chests!
Watch ads to receive free stuff
There are quite a few things which you can receive by simply watching ads, from Rubies to EXP and Gold and much more. You can find all of these options right underneath your characters fighting screen on the upper side of the screen, and there you can choose to watch a short ad to benefit from all of these bonuses!
– Watch an ad for 10 free Rubies: This is the very first option and it will give you 10 Rubies for free for watching an ad!
– Watch an ad for free 3 minute attack doubled: This will double your characters’ attack for 3 minutes!
– Watch an ad for free EXP: This will give you some free EXP and refill your Tension with a 10 minute cooldown!
– Watch an ad for free fairy: This free fairy will pick up the fairy stuff from the screen for you!
If you want to benefit from all of these, all you need to do is watch an ad – it’s that simple.
Tap on the fairies!
On your screen there will be various fairies making their appearances – they will help you by refilling the Tension or by healing you, so make sure that when you see them on your screen you pick them up because they will help you battle the enemies much faster.
Tap the screen to release Tension
This might sound fun, but that’s exactly the game mechanics! You can see in the character fighting screen on the upper right side, a series of vertical bars – those symbolize the Tension points that you have available.
1 Tension point = 1 tap, so whenever you tap on a monster or boss you will be able to do some damage! Use your Tension points when you are fighting the bosses or some tough monsters because they will help you take them down much faster!
Claim your log in rewards
Every single day that you will log in to the game you will be able to claim your log in rewards. Those are some super useful rewards, and even if you don’t plan on logging in to play one day, just try to log and claim these because on the 7th day of logging in you can claim 10 Golden Keys which will help you summon more (and hopefully better) characters!
Do your daily dungeons
Every day you will have several tries that you can use to enter the Ruby Dungeon, which can be found in the bar at the bottom side of the screen. In that dungeon you will be able to fight increasingly more difficult waves of monsters for better rewards. I have a few tips here:
– Watch an advertisement to increase the time that you have inside the dungeon – this will help you a lot!
– Wait for 4 hours to receive a free entrance again
– You can switch between Ruby Dungeon and Hell Dungeon by tapping on the blue arrows next to it. They are both time limited, and will give you various rewards!
– The dungeon entrance count will count for both dungeon, so if you have 5 max entries, you can’t do Hell Dungeon 5 times and Ruby Dungeon 5 times – it’s 5 times for both of them together – so decide wisely which one you want to attend most!
Send some troops to Pioneer and get you free Gold
Once you have gathered a few extra characters (4 to be precise) you should place them in the Pioneer team so that they can farm Gold for you every 10 minutes. The amount of Gold they will retrieve for you will directly proportional with their ATK, so the more powerful the characters sent are, the better the rewards!
Don’t forget to do this every 10 minutes because it’s some free Gold so it’s definitely worth it!
You can check out our gameplay video right here:
These would be all of our Idle Knights tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more useful game tips and tricks or want to share your own strategies? Leave them down in the comments section below!