COD Mobile players have a new battle royale class called Pumped, which comes with two different abilities – Jet Bag and Pump Up. While the Pumped BR class was initially announced during the launch of Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9, there was no way to unlock it at that time.
In the latest COD Mobile development, Activision has introduced a new Got Hops featured event through which players can unlock the brand new Pumped BR class along with some additional rewards. As always, players must complete a set of event missions in order to snag the rewards.
How to unlock Pumped BR class in COD Mobile
The only way to unlock the Pumped BR class in COD Mobile is by earning 120 event points in Got Hops challenge. These are the missions that players have to complete in the battle royale mode:
- Land in nuketown on islolated twice in BR matches. (10 points)
- Land in Heat on islolated twice in BR matches. (10 points)
- Use class chips 10 times in BR matches. (10 points)
- Kill 5 enemies using the clown class in BR matches. (10 points)
- Open 5 weapon supply boxes in BR matches. (15 points)
- Travel 3500 meters in BR matches. (15 points)
- Fire 2000 bullets in BR matches. (15 points)
- Deal 2500 damage in BR matches. (15 points)
- Use the trap master class 10 times in BR matches. (15 points)
- Win 1 BR match. (20 points)
As one might notice, all of the objectives together are offering 140 points in total. Therefore, players can skip certain missions and still manage to unlock the Pumped BR class.
Here’s what Pumped Battle Royale class can offer through its abilities:
- Power Jump: Increases the amount of gas injection and nitrogen recovery speed.
- Pump Up: Gain jet jumping ability Shooting in the air increases spread reducing accuracy.