There are no problems with Minecraft visibility. Still, some users want to get the most out of the game. A lot of options become available for those who use Java Edition. Still, there are several unconventional ways of zooming in for those players who use Bedrock Edition.
Are you interested in getting more information on them? Keep reading not to miss a thing! Have fun!
Zooming In Minecraft Bedrock Edition
If you are an Xbox user, you will need to follow these steps:
- hold the Xbox button till the options are opened.
- Find Magnifier in the lower right-hand corner, hit View, and Yes.
- Utilize the left and right triggers to zoom in and out!
If you are a PlayStation user, you will need to follow these steps:
- Hit the PlayStation button.
- Choose Settings and then Accessibility. Tap on the Zoom option (tick the box to turn it on).
- In Minecraft, please utilize the PlayStation button + Square button for using Zoom. To stop using it, use the Circle button.
If you are a Nintendo Switch user, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the System Settings, choose System on the left, and then hit Zoom.
- Go to Minecraft and hit the Home button twice to turn it on while playing.
- Choose what you want to zoom in with the analog stick.
- X button must be used for zooming in and the Y button – for zooming out.
- To go back to the game, hit the Home button.
Now you know how to Zoom in on Minecraft. Follow this guide and use the option! Have fun!