Like most online multiplayer games, the Voice Chat feature plays a vital role in Pokemon UNITE. The voice chat option establishes real-time communication allowing you to talk with your teammates to create strategies and execute them on the battlefield.
Since thousands of players are joining Pokemon UNITE at regular intervals, they may be baffled to use the Voice Chat in the first place. If you’re also new to the game, we are here to help you with a detailed guide on using the voice chat feature in Pokemon UNITE.
How to use the voice chat feature in Pokemon UNITE
Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that Voice Chat is unlocked at Trainer level 6. Once you have unlocked it, these are the steps to use the voice chat feature in Pokemon UNITE
- Launch Pokemon UNITE and hop into the battle.
- Once the game starts, connect your earhpones to the device.
- To enable voice chat, press the headphone button. Now you’ll be able to listen your allies’ voice.
- Next, press the microphone button in order to establish communication from your end.
While these are the steps to enable Pokemon UNITE voice chat for Android and iOS devices, the process is different for Nintendo Switch owners.
Enable Voice chat on Nintendo Switch
These are the steps to use Pokemon UNITE voice chat on Nintendo Switch:
- Launch the game and start a Pokémon UNITE match.
- Press the + button to open the game menu.
- Navigate to voice chat settings.
- Turn incoming to ‘On’ if you want to hear your teammates.
- Turn outgoing to ‘On’ to allow other players to hear you.
If you still have any questions regarding Pokemon UNITE voice chat, feel free to ask them in the comments down below.