Skeletons is a card that has been present in Clash Royale since the very beginning of this game. This card has gone through many changes, but despite this, it has always remained a favorite of many players. In this article, we will talk about this versatile and useful card, as well as tell you how to use it in the game.
How to Use Skeletons in Clash Royale – Guide and Tips
Skeletons are one of the cheapest cards in the game, costing 1 elixir. For this cost, you summon 3 skeletons to the playing field. They have 32/32 health/damage at level 1, and 108/108 health/damage at level 14.
Despite such low stats, due to their cost, they are incredibly effective in battle.
RELATED: Best War Decks in Clash Royale
Here’s everything you need to know to use this card effectively:
- This card shows itself incredibly powerful as a one-time distraction for characters with medium and high health. Therefore, if you do not have enough elixir for other cards, you can use this card and calmly distract from your towers, such cards as Prince, Mini P.E.K.K.A., and P.E.K.K.A.
- With a cost of only 1 elixir, any spell cast on Skeletons would be an unreasonable trade-in, which often leads players to underestimate these guys. Well, if they go behind the lines of the tank, they can cause good damage if they are not destroyed in time.
- Skeletons are a great solution against the legendary Princess card, and you can also use Skeletons to distract Sparky or Inferno Tower.
- Also with Skeletons, you can quickly scroll through your deck of cards and find the one you need without spending a lot of elixirs.
- If you pair Skeletons with Knight, you can easily deal with attackers like Elite Barbarians and Prince. At the same time, it is desirable that the tower of the princess also attacked these opponents.
- You can use Miner and Skeletons strategy. This is a cheap but effective combo, as the princess tower will start attacking the miner and the little Skeletons won’t seem so harmless.
The strategies and uses for these little skeletons are endless, but we’ve told you the most important things you need to know to successfully use Skeletons.