PUBG Mobile offers a plethora of cosmetic items to provide a premium look to your in-game character. To give complimentary rewards like weapon skins and character outfits to the players, Tencent Games frequently release new redeem codes that come with a particular reward.
If you’re new to the game, redeem codes are the unique combination of nine letters through which players can access the exclusive rewards in the game. Players are required to follow a specific procedure in order to claim rewards from PUBG Mobile redeem codes. Here we have listed a guide through which you can quickly redeem any code without encountering any error.
Steps to use redeem codes in PUBG:
- Visit the official PUBG Mobile redemption center by clicking here.
- Enter your account’s character ID.
- Enter the special redeem code.
- Fill the verification code in the last text field.
- Verify all the details and hit the OK button.
- Launch PUBG Mobile application and open the Mail section to claim your reward.
If you receive an error ‘invalid redemption code or character ID’ double-check the redeem code or character ID and then resubmit the details.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!