Marvel Contest of Champions is a game where fans of the Marvel universe will always find something to do. By developing your fighting skills and getting new favorite heroes and villains, you can defeat any enemy that you meet on the way. But in order to understand which hero is suitable in a particular fight, you need to know how to use it, as well as understand its strengths and weaknesses. And in this article, we will talk about such a hero as Howard the Duck.
How to Use Howard the Duck in Marvel Contest of Champions
Howard the Duck is quite a strong and popular hero among the gaming community. He is a technological champion, thanks to which he copes well with mutant rivals. But at the same time, it also has its drawbacks, namely, weakness in front of space champions.
In general, this hero does not tolerate quick battles and, according to his abilities, is set up for a long battle in which he has a clear advantage. His Fury, Armor Break, Suppression, and Heal Block abilities are extremely effective at reducing enemy regeneration and armor. And with the help of his ability, “Dormant Armor” significantly increases his survivability, increasing his armor and health. Based on this, heroes whose main strength lies in strong regeneration, fear Howard the Duck like death, because it nullifies all their abilities.
RELATED: Champion Immunity List in Marvel Contest of Champions
Strengths and Weaknesses of Howard the Duck
- In addition to his class advantage, with the help of a special attack 1, he can permanently reduce the main ability of Wolverine and Deadpool, namely the speed of regeneration. And with the help of a special attack 3, he can raise his regeneration speed.
- Howard the Duck can easily deal with champions like Doctor Strange and Loki, as they have an extremely low resistance to physical attacks, and Howard the Duck’s Rage effect allows his attacks to deal massive physical damage.
- Also, this champion’s high armor is great for dealing with heroes who rely on pure strength. These champions include Hulk, Colossus, and Captain America.
- Extremely bad opponents for Howard the Duck are champions who can turn armor into something else. For example, Ronan, with his ability to turn an armor buff into armor penetration, would easily defeat Howard the Duck.
- Also, opponents who are able to regularly apply armor-breaking effects will be a big problem for Howard the Duck.
We hope that this article was useful for you and you learned a lot about a champion like Howard the Duck.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!