If you are a fan of Core Keeper, you are most likely curious about using drills in the game. For the first, we need to mention that in case you are interested in a basic automated setup of the drill, there is the list of the items you will require:
- A Robot Arm.
- Some Conveyor Belts.
- An Electricity Generator.
- Some Electrical Wire.
- A Chest or other container.
Once you have everything listed above, let us, please, give you more information on using the drill in the game. Keep reading!
Using Drills in Core Keeper on Steam Deck
All the above-listed items have different resource costs. The Robot Arm and Conveyor Belts also need Scarlet Ore – you will want to have at least 17 Scarlet Bars in total for a basic setup. When you get everything that was written by us above, here is what you have to do to use the drill in the game Core Keeper:
- The drill should be positioned near a big rock with ore in it.
- The generator should be located somewhere near, and the electrical wire must be positioned on the floor between the two.
- Put the conveyor belts near the back of the drill to move the ore away. You will want to ensure the ore does not fall off the end.
- Put the robot arm over the conveyor belt.
- Put the chest or a container behind the robot arm.
Now you know how to use the drills in Core Keeper on Steam Deck. Keep reading our guides to be in the loop!