Bedwars is one of the most popular Roblox games, in which you have to protect your team’s bed and try to destroy the enemy beds. The game has several game modes and if you prefer playing with your friends in custom mode, then this article is for you. Today we will tell you how to use commands during the game and why you should do so.
How to Use Commands in Roblox Bedwars
If you’re playing in user mode and have never used commands, then you’re missing a lot. Firstly, by using commands, you can make the game more unusual and fun, and fun is the most important thing you can get from games. Secondly, using the commands, you can customize the gameplay the way you want by creating new game rules.
RELATED: Best Kits in Roblox Bedwars
Commands List For Roblox Bedwars
The commands are easy to use. You need to open the chat and enter one of the commands, then confirm your action by pressing the “Send” button. Here are the commands and how to use them:
- /announce Message – This command sends a message to all the players. You need to replace “Message” with the desired message.
- /blacklistitem Item Name – By replacing “Item Name” with the name of an item, you will prevent all players from using this item in this match.
- /disablekit Kit Name – Replacing “Kit Name” with the name of a kit will disable the ability to use this kit during a match.
- /enchant EnchantmentName Level – Replace “EnchantmentName” with the name of the enchantment and Level with the level of the enchantment you want to apply.
- /kick UserName – Replacing “UserName” with the player’s name will remove them from this match.
- /luckyairdrop – Using this command, 10 lucky blocks will appear on the map, located in random places.
- /setDeathmatchTime XX – Replace “XX” with the time after which the fight to the death will begin. Specify the time in seconds.
- /setGeneratorMultiplier XX – Thanks to this command, you can speed up the appearance of items on resource generators. Adjust the speed for yourself, where “.00001” is very fast, and 1000 is very slow.
- /spawn ItemName Amount – With this command, you can spawn any amount of any item. Replace “ItemName” with the name of the item, and replace “Amount” with the quantity.
- /tp all – Teleports all players to you.
- /tpbed Color_bed – Specify the color of the bed instead of “Color_bed” and you will be teleported to the specified bed.
- /tp UserName/DisplayName – By replacing “UserName/DisplayName” with the player’s name, you will teleport to him.
Now that you know how to use the commands, you can gather your friends and go with them to the custom game mode and play Bedwars with the rules that you want.