Among Us developers periodically release new updates that bring fresh content. But sometimes the settings for receiving updates can go wrong, and players have a logical question about how to update Among Us.
How to Update Among Us on PC (Steam)
As a rule, Steam automatically updates all games. But if this does not happen, you need to make sure that the parameters set are correct. Owners of the official version of the game will need to do the following:
- Login to Steam.
- Go to the library.
- Right-click on the game icon.
- Click on “Properties.”
- Go to the “Updates” tab.
- Set “Always update this game.”
Now, every time you start Steam, the Among Us game will check if its files can be updated. They will automatically be downloaded. The above instructions work the same on a PC and a laptop.
How to Update Among Us on Phone
You can update the mobile version of the game in the following way:
- Go to Applications or Application Manager.
- Select “Google Play Store.”
- Clear cache and uninstall updates.
- Open Applications again.
- This time select “Google Play Services.”
- Uninstall updates and clear cache.
- Reboot devise.
This will solve the problem if the game refuses to update.