Triangle Strategy is a tactical RPG adventure with pixel art and a Japanese-style look. In the game, you will take on the role of Serenoa, heir of the house of Volfort, who finds himself embroiled in a web of intrigue and conspiracies. Your decisions will determine the fate of the kingdom. In most cases of fateful decisions, voices are tuned on the Scales of Persuasion. At such moments, you must unite the nations and the entire continent. In our guide, you can find out how to unlock the true ending in the Triangle Strategy.
How to Unlock the True Ending in Triangle Strategy
In many games that provide the ability to perform a particular action in different ways, there are always different endings. Triangle Strategy is no exception. By choosing one or another solution, you end the game with different endings, but there are also hidden endings that not many players know how to open.
To unlock the True Ending, you need to do the following:
- Choose to Protect Roland in Chapter 7, A Soul Upon The Scales;
- Choose to Transport the Illegal Salt in Chapter 9, Dwindling Light;
- Choose to Reveal Roland’s Identity in Chapter 10a, Beneath a Frigid Sky;
- Choose to Defend Roselle in Chapter 11, Oppressions Under the Sun;
- Choose to Return to Wolffort in Chapter 15, Return to Wolffort;
- Choose to Find Another Way in Chapter 17, If Griefs Could Passions Move.
By doing the above actions, you will achieve the True Ending.