The Jewelry Salon in Cookie Run: Kingdom is the 12th building you will acquire as you rebuild your Kingdom. The Salon produces items of jewelry for the Tree of Wishes or Train Station. Just like the Barrel Inn, you can currently only have one building of this type placed in your Kingdom.
How to Use Jewelry Salon in Cookie Run: Kingdom
The Salon is used to manufacture items of jewelry to use in the Train Station or in the Tree of Wishes. The building starts with 2 queue slots (1 item per slot) and stores the jewelry in stacks of 20.
- Glazed Ring (Building Level 1) = 12 Biscuit flour + 1 Fluffy Castella
- Rubyberry Brooch (Building Level 2) = 16 Jellyberry + Swan Feather Dreamcatcher
- Bear Jelly Crown (Building Level 3) = 3 Cotton Candy Wool + 1 Bell-Flower Bouquet
How to Upgrade Jewelry Salon in Cookie Run: Kingdom
Upgrading Jewelry Salon can only happen once the Castle is at level 11.
- Level 1 (1D 6 hr Production Time) – 80 Sugar Cube + 4 Enchanted Candy Tong (+Coins)
- Level 2 (4D 6 hr Production Time) – 25 Aurora Brick + 2 Gleamy Bead + 2 Indestructible Glazed Hammer (+Coins)