Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9 is finally here with a plethora of new content, including two new multiplayer maps, Trick and Treat themed event, Undead Siege, a bunch of optimizations, and bug fixes. Beyond this, Acitiviosn has also added new tactical equipment called Flash Drone, which hinders the eyesight of the enemy for a limited amount of time when it comes in contact.
As per the rules, Flash Drone is also unlockable via a seasonal challenge entitled “In Plain Sight”. Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the In Plain Sight challenge; hence players don’t have to spend a dime to unlock it. However, they will need to spend some time in multiplayer mode to complete the challenge tasks.
How to unlock Flash Drone Tactical Equipment in COD Mobile
Update: Flash Drone is currently unavailable in Season 10.
The only way to unlock Flash Drone in Call of Duty: Mobile is by completing all the missions of In Plain Sight seasonal challenge. The challenge will continue until the end of Season 9; hence make sure to complete all the tasks on time.
Here’s the full list of missions:
- Play five MP matches: Five weapon cards and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Throw any Tactical Equipment 15 times in MP matches: Backpack 1 – Shocking and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 10 enemies with any Thermite (Available in Credit Store): M2 – Shocking and 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with any MK2 in MP matches equipped with Tactical perk: AK-47 – Shocking and 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with any AK-47 in MP matches equipped with Tactical perk: Artic .50 – Voltaic Garden and 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Destroy an enemy’s scorestreak with EMP Tactical Grenade three times: Full Moon and 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Win three MP matches with the Hard Wired Perk equipped: Flash Drone and 3000 Battle Pass XP
Important Note: Flash Drone can only be unlocked in the current season, and we have no idea when this reward will rejoin the game.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.