Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has been released after numerous delays, and it includes over 300 characters that need to be unlocked first.
Typically, there are two ways to unlock each character in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker. Players can either unlock them by completing a mission in the campaign or spending Studs. Other than this, one can also use unlock codes to grab certain characters in the game.
Below, we’ve put together a list of all the codes to unlock new characters.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga character unlock codes
Here are all the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga character unlock codes:
- 3FCPPVX: Tarkin
- C3PHOHO: C-3PO (Holiday Special)
- GR2VBXF: Ratts Tyerell
- KH7P320: Aayla Secura
- KORDOKU: Poe Dameron (Holiday Special)
- LIFEDAY: Gonk Droid (Holiday Special)
- OKV7TLR: Dengar
- SIDIOUS: The Emperor
- TIPYIPS: D-O (Holiday Special)
- WBFE4GO: Nute Gunray
- WROSHYR: Darth Vader (Holiday Special)
- WOOKIE: Itchy (Holiday Special)
- XV4WND9: Admiral Holdo
- Z55T8CQ: Poggle The Lesser
To use the above codes in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, follow the steps below:
1. Open the menu.
2. Scroll over to the “Extras” tab.
3. Input the different codes.
So, there you have it the complete list of character unlock codes in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.